Chapter 21

Le smut ahead ;-;

Y/N's POV
Jungkook gets out of the limo and picks me up bridal style. We enter the house and he runs up to our room gently placing me on the bed. He takes off my shoes then his blazer. He gets back on the bed and hovers above me supporting himself on his elbows. He leans in closer and we lock lips, he inserts his tongue in my mouth and starts to explore it. I moan into the kiss and tug his hair gently while he started caressing my cheek. He pulled away and started to kiss my neck. He gently sucked on it while I moaned out softly enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. He pulled back and sat up pulling me up with him. He reached towards my shoulder and pulled the sleeve down slowly. He did the same with the other sleeve and I started to unbutton his shirt. He pushed me back down gently and started to pull down my dress completely leaving me in my white bra and white panties. He licked his lips and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

Jungkook: This is our first time making love as a married couple. Tonight's about you I want you to enjoy this babygirl.

I was about to say something but I was cut off by him spreading my legs apart and pulling my panties down and throwing them somewhere in the room. He entered one finger in me making me lightly moan. He stuck a second finger while pumping faster. I arched my back and gripped the bedsheets. His head went down between my legs and he stared to lick me slowly while now pumping three fingers. I was about to cum.

Y/N: I-I'm close.
Jungkook: Let go baby.

I came on his mouth and fingers. He licked his fingers and the rest off then came back up to kiss me gently. He started unbuckling his belt and kicked off his pants leaving him in just his boxers. He took off my bra and started to massage my right breast while sucking and kissing the left one. Then he switched and did the same thing. I felt his "friend" on my wet, naked core. I started to get impatient and he must've noticed because he took of his boxers and positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me and I nodded. He slowly inserted himself making me moan. When he was fully inside my walls clenched around him making him moan out.

Jungkook: Y-Your so t-tight baby.

He thrusted slowly and gently while moaning as I clenched around him more.

Y/N: F-Faster!

He immediately started to move faster shaking the bed. I gripped his shoulders while he gripped my waist our hips meeting halfway with each thrust he made. After a while I felt the same familiar sensation.

Y/N: K-Kookie! *moans* I'm gonna—

I couldn't even talk without being interrupted by a moan.

Jungkook: W-Wait a minutes baby. I want to c-cum together.

I held it and after five minutes of his fast thrusting he said,

Jungkook: Cum on me baby.

I released and at the same time I felt his hot seed spill into me. Thank goodness I'm on birth control. He pulled out and laid beside me wrapping his arms around me kissing my forehead telling me how much he loved me before we fell asleep.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors