Chapter 18

Next Morning

Jungkook POV
I woke up with my arms around Y/N and smiled at her sweet angel like sleeping face. She was amazing last night. Can't wait for the honeymoon *wink wink.* I stare at her features for a few minutes until she starts moving around. I chuckle at how she acts when she's waking up. She notices and opens her eyes and looks up at me.

Y/N: Morning Kookie. *yawns*
Jungkook: Morning Princess.
Y/N: Princess? That's new.
Jungkook: I have lots of nicknames for you. I just call you a few.
Y/N: Oh my gosh. *laughs*
Jungkook: You wanna hear them?
Y/N: Sure why not. *chuckles*
Jungkook: Babygirl, kitten, doll, doll face, baby, sweetie, angel, angel face, babe, princess, queen, future wifey, baby doll, and a couple others that if I say we would need holy water. *winks*

She starts laughing and blushing then she hits my chest. I get up and hover over her. I leave small kisses all over her face. When I finish I lay back down and pull her on top of me so she's laying on my stomach and chest. I wrap one arm around her waist pushing her up and put my other hand on the back of her neck. I push her head forward so our lips touch and we start making out. We make out for a few minutes until we need to catch our breath. She looks at me and blushes and try's to hide her face in my chest. I laugh at her cuteness and stroke her hair.

Y/N: We should shower but I have one problem.
Jungkook: What? Are you ok?!
Y/N: I'm fine it's just that I can't walk.
Jungkook: Don't worry baby I'll carry you around the whole day if I need too.

She kisses my nose then I pick her up and we shower together. NOT LIKE THAT YOU NASTYS! YOU ALL NEED JESUS!

Y/N POV
After we finish showering I can walk again Lol. I dry my hair and change my outfit into something casual, since we're going to get the wedding invitations today. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi are in charge of picking the food. Me and Jungkook didn't want to do it so Jin happily volunteered and choose the other two to go with him.

Me and Jungkook eat breakfast then make our way outside towards the car and leave

*time skip*

When we get there they immediately approach us and are to sweet. Like really really sweet. I guess they know who Jungkook and me are. After we choose the invitations they tell us the total and Jungkook pays. We go out to eat lunch together at a cute restaurant around the street. We sit down and our waiter comes to take out order.

Waiter: Hello what can I get you sir?
Jungkook: I'll have the Chicken Alfredo please.
Waiter: Of course sir.

He writes down Jungkook's order then turns to face me. I guess he didn't see me before because he stared at me for a minutes while biting his lip. Jungkook notices and clenches his jaw and makes his hands into fists.

Waiter: What would the beautiful lady like?

He winks at me and I cringe. Jungkook clearly had enough since he stood up and punched the waiter sending him to the ground. I gasp and stand up hugging Jungkook to keep him from doing anything. He's breathing really heavy right now a clear sign that he's beyond pissed. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

Jungkook: I'm sorry kitten. You shouldn't have seen that.
Y/N: Please calm down Kookie.
Jungkook: I'm fine kitten.

The manager comes out and sees the waiter on the ground holding his nose in pain. He looks around till he spots Jungkook and me.

Manager: WERE YOU THE ONE WHO CAUSED ALL OF THIS?!
Jungkook: Don't fucking yell! Your gonna hurt my baby's ears! *covers Y/N's ears*
Manager: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Jungkook takes his hands off my ears and pulls me into a side hug with just one arm around my waist. He starts walking towards the manager pulling me with him.

Y/N: Kookie calm down please!
Jungkook: Don't worry baby I'm calm. I just need to talk to this gentleman here.

The manager looks at Jungkook with anger while Jungkook keeps a calm and collected expression. And let me say damnnn he looks good. Ok ok I get it I'll stop. When we reach the manager Jungkook starts to talk.

Jungkook: This wouldn't have happened if your fucking waiter didn't flirt with my Fiancée. So I suggest you shut the fuck up before I put a bullet in between your eyes.
Manager: Who are you to come tell me this?! Your just a kid!
Jungkook: This "kid" is fucking 21. And my name is Jeon Jungkook. Heard of it before?

The managers face pales and he starts to stutter Jungkook's name. Jungkook just laughs.

Jungkook: I'll let this slide. But don't let it happen again.

He grabs my hand and we walk away back towards the car.

Authors Note
Sorry for the shitty chapter I wrote this in a rush. Lol. Don't forget to comment and vote. :) sorry for any errors.