Chapter 19

Y/N's POV
The whole car ride back was silent. Other than Jungkook honking the car horn and cursing at drivers around us. I didn't dare speak he was really pissed. When we got back home he opened his door and got about slamming the door shut. I flinched and was about to get out when he harshly opened my door and told me to go inside. I got out and went inside the house him following behind me. He closed the door and went straight to his office in the house. I sighed and went to the room to change. I changed into a hoodie that belonged to one of my brothers. It reached a little above the knee and the sleeves were long. I wore shorts under the hoodie and laid on the bed while scrolling through my Instagram for a while. After about an hour I went downstairs and found Jungkook sitting on the couch watching the TV with a cold expression. He hasn't talked since we entered the house. At the restaurant he was being all nice to me after that  waiter incident but now he's being cold towards me. I've had enough of this. I quietly made my way towards him and luckily he didn't hear me. When I was directly behind me I gave him a back hug and put my face in his neck and kissed it.

Y/N: Are you mad at me?
Jungkook: *sighs* No princess I'm not mad you. Come sit on my lap.

I went around the couch and sat on his lap facing him, he wrapped an arm around my waist and the other hand moved my head against his chest.

Y/N: Then why were you ignoring me?
Jungkook: I was just pissed off and I didn't want to take it out on you. So I just locked myself in my office for a while until I cooled down.
Y/N: I understand why you got mad but you shouldn't. I love you.
Jungkook: I love you too kitten. And I'm sorry.

I brought my head up and pecked him on the lips. He smirked and brought our faces closer together giving me a few kisses on the lips before making out with me. I obviously kissed back and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We pulled away to catch our breath and he smiled at me and pecked my lips again.

Jungkook: Are you hungry?

I nod my head yes and he laughs while picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He takes us towards the kitchen and sets me down on the counter.

Jungkook: Stay here I'll make some ramen.

I nod my head. And we start talking about random things while he makes us ramen. When he finishes he serves two bowls and walks over towards me and spreads my legs so he can stand between them. He grabs some ramen on the utensil and told me to open my mouth. I laughed and he started to feed me like a child. After he finished feeding me it was my turn to feed him. When we finished he insisted on washing the dishes so I let him. After that we both went to bed.

Authors Note
Sorry for the short chapter and any errors