Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
Jungkook: My name is Jungkook. I'm her Fiancé.

I looked over at him to find him smirking while looking at Liam. Melissa and Liam looked like they just got told the biggest shock of their lives. While Taehyung and Jimin are smirking along with Jungkook.

Taehyung: Now that that's settled I think it's time me and Jimin—

He didn't finish his sentence because he threw a punch at Liam's face making him fall down. Jimin grabbed him by the legs and dragged him towards him and Tae and they started punching him. Me and Jungkook pulled Jimin and Tae back while Melissa tried to help Liam back up. After we pryed them apart Liam looked at me and laughed.

Liam: I don't believe for a second that you and this guy are engaged. Your barley 19 and he's what? Like 30? *laughs*
Jungkook: Correction you man hoe I'm 21. And your what like 19 also. HAHA so respect those who are older than you and get the fuck away from my baby girl. *hugs Y/N*
Liam: Ok man chill. But still don't believe it.

With that he walked away leaving Melissa behind with us.

Melissa: So Jungkook? Are you two really engaged? I was thinking we could—
Jungkook: Listen I'm not normally rude to people I barley met. But considering what I've heard from Y/N you sound like a total slut who just wants the men that other girls have. But I'll tell you right now. I'm not leaving my future wife for nobody. Especially not some chick who fucks every single guy she looks at.

Melissa's face turned red with anger before she stomped off. I turned to Jungkook to see him looking right back at me. He pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead. Then.....

Jimin: AWWWWWW!
Taehyung: MY SHIP HAS SAILED ONCE AGAIN!
Y/N: How do you guys go from viciously punching someone to acting like cute lil babies?
Taehyung: Same as Jungkook over here.
Jimin: He's right. You should see him when he's on a mission or targeting someone! When he fights he's like a bomb. There's no holding him back he goes all out. Then after he calms down he's asking if we can go buy some banana milk.

I turn to look at Jungkook and laugh. I get on my tippy toes and squish his cheeks saying.

Y/N: Awww is my wittle baby twying to act tough?
Jungkook: Yah! I'm older than you!
Y/N: You don't act like it though babe. *winks*
Jungkook: Lets just get to class early so we can all sit together.
Jimin: Mkay lets go.

*in classroom*

Still your POV
When we get to the class we sit where we sat the first day of classes. Expect I switched seats with Tae so I could sit next to Jungkook. I was on my phone when I felt Jungkook grab me by my waist and pull me to straddle his lap. Jimin and Tae look at us and smirk while winking at us. I blush and turn away from them to face Jungkook.

Jungkook: Aww is my baby girl blushing?
Y/N: Yes! What would you expect me to do if you sit me on your lap?
Jungkook: *whispers in Y/N's ear* I could think of a lot of things we could do with you in this position.

I felt him lick my ear slightly and I gasp and hide my face in his chest. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. Then the bell rings and students as well as the teacher comes in. I put my face in Jungkook's neck and he snuggles in mine.

Mr Choi: Good morning class today we—YOUNG MAN!
Jungkook: *raises his head from Y/N's neck slightly* Hmm?
Mr Choi: Get her off your lap right now! We are in school not at some club!
Jungkook: But shes comfortable here. And she feels nice on me.

I hear Jimin and Tae snickering beside us. I turn to glare at them. And was going to get off Jungkook's lap but he pulls me back. We start to whisper to each other since the whole class is staring.

Y/N: Kookie just let me sit people are staring.
Jungkook: No baby girl, daddy wants his baby girl on his lap.
Mr Choi: GET THAT GIRL OF YOUR LAP RIGHT NOW! MR.—-
Jungkook: It's Jungkook......JEON Jungkook.

Mr Choi's face suddenly pales. I see Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin smirking at the teacher. I guess Mr.Choi has heard of Jungkook's family. He turns away from Jungkook and resumes teaching. A few minutes later he tells us where we are sitting will be our assign seats for the rest of the year. He then takes out a paper and starts to go around the room asking for our names. I'm still sitting on Jungkook's lap but this time facing forward since he won't let me off his lap. He then gets to us and asks for our names.
Jimin: Park Jimin
Taehyung: Kim Taehyung
Y/N: Song Y/N
Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook but you already know.
Mr Choi: Yes— wait. Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Song Y/N? As in the daughter and adopted children of Song Jae-Hyuk?
Taehyung: Yes sir you are sadly correct.

His eyes widen. And he looks away and moves on. I'm used to Tae and Jimin scaring the teachers but I didn't see Jungkook doing the same which surprises me. I don't like intimidating the teachers I feel bad about it. But clearly these boys don't care. After class ends we get up to go to our second class. We only have 3 classes today so we will get home a little earlier. The same thing happened in every class today. Which causes people to look at me Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin in fear. I don't want people to fear me but I can't help being born into a Mafia family. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to live a normal life. But then I wouldn't have met Jungkook and my brothers.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors. Don't forget to vote and comment :)