Chapter 29

The Next Morning

Y/N's POV
I woke up the next morning to Jungkook gently poking me. I leaned up since I was on his chest to get a better look at him. He smiled seeing my morning face and hair.

Jungkook: Cute. So Babygirl I was thinking today we should invite Bangtan over to discuss the plans for the Mafia. Jimin and Tae are the ones we also need approval of since it was also their Mafia.
Y/N: That sounds like a great idea! After we get their opinions we can all start developing a plan together.
Jungkook: Your gonna be such a cute Mafia Queen.
Y/N: Aw your so cheesy Kook.

He laughs. We get up to go change and eat breakfast.

Jungkook helps me make waffles and French toast, then we make some fruit salad

Jungkook helps me make waffles and French toast, then we make some fruit salad. He's a really good cook! After eating and cleaning up he calls Bangtan over to the house. Jimin and Tae arrive in five minutes since they're right across the street. Then Yoongi along with Hoseok arrived, Jin and Namjoon arrive a little after. We set up some snacks and drinks since Yoongi is apparently hungover.

Jungkook: Yoongs?
Yoongi: Hmm

He answers with his eyes closed.

Jungkook: Why were you drinking? You usually get super drunk when you are stressed or upset about something.

Yoongi gets up facing everyone.

Yoongi: She cheated on me.

Who is she?

Namjoon: Who is she?
Yoongi: Around the time Y/N and Jungkook got married I met this girl. Her name was Lilian. I met her at that club we all went to when we bumped into Liam and Melissa. We talked for a while and exchanged numbers. We went out on like seven dates then got to know each other some more. I really liked her so I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes and we started dating. Yesterday I went over to her house while you guys were at the will reading. We were hanging out in her room when someone knocked on the door. She went downstairs to get it while I stayed in her room. It was around five minutes later and she still hadn't come back up so I went to check it out. She was arguing with a guy probably around Tae and Chim's age.

Flash back
Yoongi's POV
Yoongi: Lilian? Who's at the door?

I saw a guy that looked a few years younger then me. I got closer to the door and they finally saw me. Lilian looked panicked.

Lilian: Yoongi! Why did you come down?

Then the guy at the door starts talking.

??: Babe?! Who is he?!
Yoongi: Babe?! Who the fuck you calling Babe? I'm her boyfriend.
??: D-Did you say boyfriend? No that can't be true because I'm her boyfriend. We've been dating for two years.

Two years?!

Yoongi: What the fuck Lilian! Why would you go out with me when you already had a boyfriend? Not to mention you've been dating him for two years!
Lilian: Please Yoongi, let me explain!

I laugh. I walk out of the door and approach my car. I was stopped my a hand being placed on my shoulder.
It was her boyfriend.

??: Look man, I'm really sorry about all of this.
Yoongi: It isn't your fault. And if you hadn't come over then I probably wouldn't have know. So thank um.
??: Derrick. My names Derrick.
Yoongi: Yeah thanks Derrick. Well see you around and um, good luck with her.
Derrick: I broke up with her. I'm not risking getting cheat on again. Well I gotta go so bye Yoongi.
Yoongi: Bye kid.

I get in my car and he gets in his. I drive off then he drives off in the other direction.

Flashback ends

Y/N's POV
Yoongi: And then I called over Hoseok and told him everything. We—well I got super drunk and he spent the night taking care of me.
Y/N: It's her loss. She missed out on a swag filled man.

Everyone laughs even Yoongi then he grabs his head.

Yoongi: Fuuuuuuck! That shit hurts. Anyways how did the will reading go?
Jimin: It went great.
Taehyung: Oh yeah! Y/N got the Mafia!

Everyone turns to look at me shook.

Hoseok: Our little Y/N is in charge of one of the most powerful Mafias?!
Jin: I'm so proud!
Y/N: Yeah that's why we called you over. Last night while we were laying in bed I came up with an idea. What if we combine my family's Mafia and Bangtan to make a stronger more powerful Mafia?
Jungkook: I thought it was a great idea. More business and besides we need more men to carry out the drugs.

All of Bangtan smiled and agreed that it was a good idea.

Jin: We're going to have to organize a Mafia get together to spread the news though.
Jungkook: Me and Y/N already got that covered. We called all of our business partners and told them to meet at the venue where it will be held.
Jimin: Great! When is it going to be?
Jungkook: This Saturday. So in a few days.
Namjoon: Ok well let's start planning.

We all go to Jungkook's office and start the plans for the Mafia.

Authors Note Pls Read
The next chapter will most likely be the last. I don't know if I will have bonus chapters for this story. But if I do then you will be alerted. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned! And sorry for any errors.