Chapter 16

Little bit of smut up ahead ;)

Y/N POV
When I woke up it was already 9:55. But Jungkook wasn't next to me. I shrugged it off and quickly got up and showered. I then changed from my pajamas into my outfit for the suit fitting.

I went downstairs and saw all the guys were here already

I went downstairs and saw all the guys were here already. Jin was cooking since Jungkook gave Opal a few days off. All the guys were sitting at the table. When Jungkook saw me he smiled, got up and walked towards me.

Jungkook: Morning baby, how'd you sleep?
Y/N: Morning. Good. What about you?
Jungkook: I've been sleeping better ever since I've been with you.
Y/N: Yah! Stop making me blush!
Yoongi: Listen I really ship you two, your so cute together and all but. I'M FUCKING HUNGRY! And if you don't mind I would like to eat soon so sit your asses down please.
Jungkook: THE DISRESPECT IN THIS HOUSE!
Yoongi: Don't even start.

I laugh and we go to sit down. After we finish eating we clean up the kitchen and watch TV till it's time to leave. Hoseok decided he wanted to drive us.

*time skip*

When we get to the suit fitting we were the only ones there.

Namjoon: Where your parents at?
Jungkook: I don't know if their coming or not, and quite frankly I don't care. *shrugs*
Namjoon: Theres a consultant and she's walking over here.

We turn our heads and see a middle aged women coming to where we were at.

Consultant: So who's the groom?
Jungkook: I am.
Consultant: Ah nice to meet you. And who did you bring with you today, it's a lot of people?! *laughs*
Jungkook: These are my hyungs. And this doll over here is my Fiancée. *pulls Y/N to him by the waist*
Consultant: Oh! How old are you two? You seem so young!
Y/N: I'm 19.
Jungkook: I'm 21.
Consultant: Oh ok. Come this way and we can choose some suits that you like.

We all look around and Jungkook picks out the one he liked best. And boy! Did he look good in it!

Namjoon: You look great Kook! Jin: *dramatically fake cries* MY SON IS GROWING UP! Yoongi: You clean up nice kiddo

Jin: *dramatically fake cries* MY SON IS GROWING UP!
Yoongi: You clean up nice kiddo.
Hoseok: You look amazing Kookie.
Jimin: Ayyyye. You look great.
Taehyung: It looks really good Kook.

Jungkook's POV
After hearing all the feedback from my hyungs I turned to Y/N. She was smiling widely at me.

Y/N: You look so handsome!

I smile at her and my hyungs

Consultant: So will you choose this one sir?
Jungkook: Yes I will take this one. Thank you.

The consultant smiles and walks away. I go back to the dressing room and change to my normal clothes and walk out. When I walk out I see my mother and father there.

Jungkook: What are you guys doing here?
Mr. Jeon: To see what suit you're picking out. Now hurry up and go choose one I don't have all day.
Jungkook: I already chose one and I'm about to buy it.
Mrs. Jeon: Nonsense! I haven't even seen it yet!
Jungkook: Should've gotten here before. But you know I'm used to it. That's how it's been my whole life.

I leave my parents standing there and I walk towards my ACTUAL family. Namjoon gives my a sympathetic smile and Jin puts his hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze. I smile at them. Y/N comes up to me and leans up to peck my lips.

Y/N: Lets head to the checkout.

I nod and we go and I pay for the suit and we leave. When we get to the car me and Y/N sit in the back by ourselves. Hoseok is driving and Yoongi is in the passengers seat. The next row Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin are sitting together. I look at Y/N and admire her face. Her sweet soft plump lips, and her beautiful eyes. She catches me looking and leans in to whisper.

Y/N: Whatcha looking at?
Jungkook: I'm looking at my kitten. What else would I be looking at?

She smiles and leans in closer to my ear to whisper.

Y/N: You know you looked really hot in that suit.........daddy.

I widen my eyes at what she said. I mean yeah I've wanted her to call me daddy but hearing her say it is a whole other thing. I feel my buddy getting a little excited.

Ok he got really excited. I turn to look at Y/N and smirk at her. I whisper in her ear.

Jungkook: Be quiet kitten and you'll get daddy's cock as a reward later.

She smirks at me and bites her lip. She then nods.

Jungkook: Now I want you to unbutton your shorts and let daddy finger you. But be quiet you don't want to get caught do you?

She shakes her head no. Then she unbuttons her shorts and I slip my hand in and start massaging her wet folds. She bites her lip to keep from moaning as I start rubbing faster. When she's really wet I slip one finger inside her making her eyes widen. After a few second I slip another one in pumping even faster. She puts her head on my shoulder and looks up at me. I insert another finger so now I'm pumping three fingers in her. She tightens around my fingers.

Jungkook: Gosh kitten your so tight around my fingers. I want to put my cock inside you and feel you tighten around me. Do you want that kitten?

She nods her head yes and whimpers slightly.

Y/N: *whispers* D-Daddy I-I'm gonna-a
c-cum.
Jungkook: Cum on daddy's hand babygirl.

She releases on my fingers and I pull them out and lick them. She tastes so sweet.

Jungkook: You taste delicious baby.

She blushes and fixes up her shorts. She leans on me for the rest of the way home.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors don't forget to vote and comment!