Chapter 23

Time skip to after honeymoon because I'm lazy ;-;

Jungkook's POV
Three. Fucking. Words.

It was amazing.

We had fun doing activities on the resort during our honeymoon. Along with some other things *wink wink* we came back after 2 weeks because we're going back to college. They only agreed to let us go for 2 weeks which was sad, but better then nothing. It's currently Sunday and me and my new wifey are currently unpacking our things and getting stuff ready for college tomorrow. I also have to go on a mission soon. We both shower then head to bed.

Next morning

Y/N's POV
I woke up next to my new husband. He makes me feel so freaking happy! I get up and shower then change into something cute but comfortable.

I straighten my hair then put on my all black converse

I straighten my hair then put on my all black converse. I go out to see Jungkook still sleeping. I make my way towards him and poke him awake. He finally wakes up after the 20th poke. He looks up at me and smiles, sitting up while pulling my head down by grabbing my neck. He then makes us lock lips. I kiss back. We were getting a little carried away as I was now laying on the bed and he was hovering over me when the doorbell rang and we heard shouting from the outside.

Taehyung: GET YOUR ASSES UP! WE GOT CLASS!

I got up and headed downstairs to let my brothers in while Jungkook went to go shower. They entered and smirked at me.

Jimin: What were you guys doing?
Y/N: I was just waking up Jungkook. Why?
Jimin: Yeah your lips totally aren't swollen and there isn't a hickey on the side of your neck.

I checked and saw that Jungkook made a hickey. I tried to cover it but I heard a voice coming down the stairs.

Jungkook: Babe! Don't cover it.
Y/N: We're going to school Kookie!
Jungkook: Exactly everyone will now know your Mrs. Jeon.

I blush and Taehyung wraps his arm around me while Jimin laughs.

Y/N: We should get to school. Class starts in like..... HOLY SHIT WE HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET TO CLASS!
Jungkook: Eh. I'm hungry.
Tae and Jimin: Same.
Jungkook: We got pizza!
Y/N: I could eat.

We ignored our time crunch and started to eat pizza. When we finished we headed to the cars and drove off. When we arrived everyone was already in class. We all headed to the class we had that day. It was math. Ugh kill me now. We all entered the class, the teacher as well was the class looked at the four of us entering. I saw Liam glaring at Jungkook while Jungkook just had a blank face.

Mrs Choi: Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Song Y/N. Why are—
Jungkook: Correction It's Jeon Y/N now.

Tae and Jimin snickered while I glared at them.

Mrs Choi: My apologies. But please all of you just take your seats and get here on time.

We all nod and sit down together. I sat next to Jungkook who sat next to Tae and Chim. We took notes and actually paid attention to the teacher. I felt holes being drilled into the back of my head. I turned around to see Liam staring at me. Jungkook must have seen me turned around because he did the same and flicked off Liam making me chuckle. We both turned around but he put my head on his chest.
After 2 classes we had lunch! We headed to the cafeteria and ordered our lunch. We all got pizza. I know we had pizza this morning but that was a while ago. YOLO! We sat down together to eat while talking. It was about 5 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Liam and Melissa standing there with their arms crossed.

Y/N: Can I help you?
Melissa: Y/N can we talk to you?
Y/N: Aren't we talking right now?
Liam: In private.
Jungkook: Shes not going anywhere. You can talk to her here can't you?
Liam: This doesn't really concern you. We need to talk to Y/N alone.
Jungkook: Shes my wife so what's going on in her life obviously concerns me.
Melissa: So you two really did get married?!
Jimin: Yes they did.
Taehyung: Do you want to see some pictures?

Taehyung doesn't wait for an answer as he gets up pulling his phone out showing them the pictures of our ceremony and reception. Melissa's eyes widen as Liam's face loses color. While Tae, Jungkook, and Jimin just smirk at them. I feel awkward that my brother is showing my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend my wedding pictures. When he finishes scrolling through the pictures he sits back down. Jungkook gets up and pulls me up with him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

Liam: You aren't the person you were when we were together.
Y/N: Are you two seriously still going on about that?! So what if I changed? It was obviously for the better. I didn't want to stay in a relationship with a guy who goes behind my back and fucks my friends and random girls he meets on the streets.
Liam: Y/N—
Jungkook: Shut up. If you want to stay in one piece I suggest you and your little girlfriend leave my wife alone.
Liam: Y/N I'm sorry! I won't do it again. Just please—
Y/N: Your only sorry because you got caught. Besides we didn't really have anything going for us. You never loved me and I didn't feel love for you. We just got used to each other but that's over.
Liam: We could've been married! We could've had a house and been happy together.
Jungkook: She already has all of that. But she has it with me not with you.

Jungkook keeps stepping closer to Liam until he's directly in front of his face.

Jungkook: Because she loves me and not you.

Jungkook turns and walks back to where we were at and sits down leaving Liam and Melissa standing there dumbfounded. We then proceeded to have a normal day at school then we went home.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors