Chapter 6

Y/N POV
Jungkook was driving super fast I was scared we were going to crash. Luckily we didn't but when we got to his house he was beyond pissed. I asked Jimin and Taehyung to take my things inside while I stayed in the car talking to Jungkook. They agreed and went inside to start unpacking. I turned to Jungkook. I have to admit he looks hot when he's mad. I'm starting to think that I may be falling for him even though I barley met him. I sigh and start to talk to him.

Y/N: Jungkook what's wrong?
Jungkook: *sighs* Look what he fucking did to you! *grabs Y/N's wrist* Your wrist is fucking bruised now!
Y/N: Jungkook it's fine it doesn't even—
Jungkook: Don't you dare say "it doesn't even hurt" Y/N. I saw how tight he was holding your wrist. And then he has the fucking—

I cut him off by going over to the drivers seat and sitting on his lap. I cup his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. I pull away and see him looking at me with wide eyes. Suddenly he smirks and pulls me back for another kiss. He puts one hand on my waist and the other one behind my neck pushing me towards him more. I have one hand on his shoulder and one in his hair tugging on it slightly. He moans slightly making me smirk. The hand on my waist trails down to my ass and he squeezes it causing me to let out a sound between a gasp and moan and he slips his tongue in my mouth. After a few seconds I pull away to breathe. And he kisses my neck and when he finds my sweet spot I moan. He looks up at me and smiles. He continues to kiss that spot then he licks it and starts to suck on it. At this point I'm moaning louder. And Jungkook starts to groan. I feel something hard poking me and I realize his friend is awake. He's starts sucking on my collar bone and I let out a string of moan. I push his head away and he looks at me confused. He starts to talk when I put my finger on his lips telling his to shush. And I start grinding on him and sucking his neck.

Jungkook's POV
While I was sucking on her collar bone she pushes me away. I feel hurt and was about to say something when she shushed me. At this point I'm really turned on. It doesn't help that she's on my lap. I feel her start to grind on me and suck on my neck. It feels so good and I start to groan. One hand starts caressing her back while the other hand pushes her head towards me more. She starts to unbutton my shirt and I was about to take off hers when suddenly.....

Taehyung: HOLY SHIT!! JIMIN GET THE BLEACH MY FUCKING EYES!! IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THATS HOLY GET ME THE BLEACH!!

Me and Y/N look towards each other and start laughing.

Jungkook: So will you be my girlfriend?
Y/N: I'm already your Fiancée Kookie. *laughs*
Jungkook: Oh yeah, anyways your mine now.

I kiss her on the lips one more time and pull away.

Y/N: We should go inside.
Jungkook: Lets go. 

Authors Note
It was my first time writing a scene like that *cough* anyways please vote and comment!