Chapter 17

Smut ahead ;)

Jungkook POV
After we got home we all helped Jimin and Tae move their things into their new house. The furniture store workers came and put their furniture together. By the time we all finished it was 10:33pm. Jimin and Tae decided they were staying in their new house from now on. I was in our room when Y/N came in just wearing her bra and pajama shorts. She was on her phone when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck.

Y/N's POV
I entered the bedroom while on my phone when I felt Jungkook wrap his arms around me and start kissing my neck. I put my phone on the dresser and turn my neck towards the side so he could get more access. He smirked against my neck when I let out a moan. I covered my mouth with my hands but he turned me to face him and took my hands off my mouth.

Jungkook: Don't cover your mouth baby. I want to hear you moan for me

He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed and went straight to my neck again and started to suck on it. My core was clenching and I was feeling hot and wet down there. I bucked my hips up so my womanhood could touch his crotch. He groaned and immediately got up I whimpered from the loss of contact.

Jungkook: Be patient babygirl.

He took off my shorts leaving me only in my bra and underwear. I slid my hand up his shirt and he took it off. I smirked at him and roughly grabbed his crotch through his jeans. He groaned and glared at me.

Jungkook: Since when did you decide to be the dominate one? I'm the dominate one here kitten. Your the one under me while I pound into your sweet cunt. Got that babygirl? I pleasure you my sweet little kitten.

I smirk at him and pull down his jeans and boxers. I get on my knees and turn up to look at him.

Y/N: What if I wanna pleasure my Fiancé?
Jungkook: Don't start something you can't finish babygirl. I won't hesitate to mouth fuck you.
Y/N: Then do it.

I start licking his tip cleaning up all the pre cum flowing out the tip. He quietly groans. I stick his dick all into my mouth but it can't all fit. He gathers my hair and makes it into a pony tail. He starts shoving his dick into my mouth causing me to deep throat him. I bob my head faster and he starts groaning louder. I start getting tired and Jungkook notices because he stops my head bobbing and starts thrusting into my mouth. He throws his head back and moans out. Tears come out my eyes but I don't want him to stop.

Jungkook: Damn it! *moans* your mouth is so warm and wet kitten! *groans* I'm going to cum baby and I want you to swallow it.

I nod and he cums into my mouth.

Jungkook: FUCK! *groans*

He pulls out of my mouth after he cums and I swallow his hot seed.

Jungkook: Open your mouth I want to see if you swallowed.

I open my mouth and show him. He smiles and pushes me down on the bed and we start making out. He pulls away and smiles at me.

Jungkook: Thanks for that blowjob babygirl. But now it's time to pleasure you.

Before I could say anything we unclips my bra and throws it somewhere in the room and starts to lick my breasts. After a while he pulls down my underwear and puts his head between my legs. I moan at the feeling of his breath on my wet womanhood. He starts licking up and down and inserts his tongue and starts flicking it in and out. I grip his hair and moan out his name repeatedly. He starts rubbing my clit while eating me out. He stops when I'm about to cum. I groan in frustration.

Jungkook: I want you to cum on my cock baby. Are you ready? Are you goin to take daddy's cock like a good little kitten.
Y/N: Yes daddy! Please.
Jungkook: Please what kitten?
Y/N: Please fuck me! Make me cum.
Jungkook: Anything for my future wife.

He puts his cock inside me slowly and and when he's fully in he lets me adjust.

Y/N: You can move now.

He starts going off slow. Then speeds up.

Y/N: F-fuck Jungkook! Your so b-big!
Jungkook: *groans* Your s-so tight kitten. You like my cock don't you? You like my cock as much as I like your pussy?

At this point I can't even talk so I just nod and moan. But I was able to make out a word.

Y/N: F-faster!

He doesn't need to be told twice and he starts thrusting at a inhumanly fast pace. I moan out.

Y/N: I'm going to c-cum!
Jungkook: Cum on me baby.

I release and Jungkook keeps thrusting super fast into me. After a few minutes I feel him twitch inside me.

Jungkook: I'm close kitten! Can I cum inside you?
Y/N: Oh gosh! *moans* Yes!

I feel his hot seed spill into me he releases a loud groan while I moan out again. He pulls out and pulls me close to his chest and we fall asleep.

Authors Note
I know I'm not good at writing smut! Lol. Sorry. Don't forget to comment and vote. Sorry for any errors.