Chapter 15

Next Morning
Jungkook POV
I woke up next to Y/N and smiled. Then I tried to get up. TRIED. As soon as I sat up my head started pounding. This hangover is terrible. Hangovers in general are terrible. I groaned and flopped back onto the bed and put my face in Y/N's chest. Hehe. So soft.

Y/N: Kookie? What are you doing? Get up!
Jungkook: No. There so comfortable. I love them.
Y/N: Let me get up.

I roll back to my spot and she sits up and she immediately holds her head.

Y/N: FUCK!
Jungkook: Don't yell. My head hurts.
Y/N: Mine does too. I'm pretty sure we all have hangovers except for Namjoon and Jin.

Jin's POV
These kids and their hangovers. Sweet lord give me the strength to deal with their asses today. At least I got Joonie to help me.
I go to wake everyone up while Namjoon helps Opal in the kitchen. I hope he doesn't break anything. I go to wake up Yoongi first. I open the door and see him laying face down. I shake him to wake him up.

Jin: Yoongi wake up.
Yoongi: *snores*
Jin: Yoongi wake up!
Yoongi: *snores*
Jin: YOONGI WAKE UP!
Yoongi: HUH WHAT?
Jin: I expect you downstairs in 15 minutes.

I then go to Hoseok's room. I go in his room and see that he's already up. I tell him to come downstairs when he's ready and he nods. I got to the others rooms but there all ready up. That was easier then expected.

Y/N POV
Jin came to our room to wake us up, but we were already up. I showered while Jungkook showered in the other bathroom. I put my hair in a messy bun and changed.

I went downstairs and saw all the boys downstairs

I went downstairs and saw all the boys downstairs. We all ate and talked then my phone ringed. It was my father, I rolled my eyes and answered.

Y/N: Hello
Mr. Song: Today at 5:00pm you and Jungkook have to come with us to look at the venue. You only have a little less then two weeks to get ready for the wedding.
Y/N: Ok we'll see you there thank you.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jungkook.

Y/N: You heard?
Jungkook: Yeah. I got a tux fitting Sunday, which is tomorrow. And your all coming with me. Unless you have plans.

Everybody wasn't busy so we were all going to his tux fitting.

Y/N: You guys wanna come see the venues with us?

They all nodded and smiled.

*time skip*
Y/N POV
It's 3:30pm so I go get ready. I wear a black crop top hoodie with black ripped jeans and all black converse.
I go downstairs to see the boys and we were all matching. The boys all wore black hoodies with black jeans. Some were ripped but others weren't. Hoseok also noticed.

Hoseok: GUYS! We're all matching! *cute smile that blinds us all*
Jimin: Oh yeahhh.
Taehyung: Hehe we are.
Jin: Hehe. Ok so are we going in the same car as yesterday. Since I'm pretty sure no other car we own can fit all of us inside.

We all laugh and go outside to the car and Yoongi drives us to the venue.

*at the venue*
Still Y/N POV
We arrive at the venue and we all get out. I see my parents and Jungkook's parents in the distance. We all head over to where they were.

Mr. Jeon: Why are the boys here? Do you guys have a mission after this?
Jungkook: No they spent the night at my house and we invited them to come here with us.
Mr. Jeon: Mhm ok.
Y/N: So who choose the venue?
Mr. Song: I did. This way to enter.

We all followed my father. We looked at the venue and it was really pretty. We all like it.
(Authors Note: I'll add the picture of the venue in the wedding chapter)
After a while we all leave to go back to the house. We all hang around for a while and it's already 7:30pm the boys went home. Jimin and Taehyung go upstairs while me and Jungkook stay on the couch cuddling. After a while Jimin calls us both up. We go upstairs and see him and Tae on the bed with a laptop.

Taehyung: Ok so, since you guys are getting married soon *winks* me and Jimin are moving out.
Jimin: We already bought the house.
Jungkook: WHAT! YOUR LEAVING?! NO!
Y/N: NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T!
Taehyung: *laughs* Don't worry! We bought the house across the street.
Jimin: We'll still be close by! *cute eye smile*

Me and Jungkook run outside to see the house they bought. It was really nice.

Jungkook bends down so he's next to my ear and whispers

Jungkook: You know kitten, now we can be as loud as we want.

I blush and hit his chest playfully.

Y/N: STOOOP!

He just laughs and kisses my forehead.

Jungkook: Lets go inside and help your brothers pack.

I nod and we go inside to help them and move a few things to their new house.By the time we finish it's 10:33pm. They're still spending the night at Jungkook's house. So we all go back to our rooms and go to sleep since Jungkook has a tux fitting tomorrow.

Authors Note
Don't forget to vote and comment