Chapter 8

⚠️ Smut ahead!!! ⚠️

Jungkook: Hey babygirl.
Y/N: Hi Kookieeee.
Jungkook: You want to watch something else?
Y/N: No I want to cuddle.

Jungkook lifts me up and sits me on his lap making me straddle him. My legs are on each side of him and I'm facing him. He puts his hands on my waist and starts kissing my neck.

*Now*
Your POV
Jungkook started kissing my neck and sucking on it. I was surprised but I got caught up in the pleasure he was giving me.

Y/N: J-Jungkook u-ugh.
Jungkook: Yes Babygirl? *sucks Y/N's neck*
Y/N: Don't stop please.
Jungkook: Trust me babygirl we're just starting.

Jungkook kisses down my neck all the way to my cleavage leaving open mouth kisses. I feel his friend poking my womanhood and I start getting wet. I start grinding on him which causes him to let out a loud moan.

Jungkook: S-shit baby you got daddy even more hard.
Y/N: Hmmm.

When he said that I started grinding even more on him making him throw his head back and let out groans. After a few minutes he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he takes us to his bedroom. The doors already open so we enter then he kicks it closed. He lays me down on the bed and starts to kiss me.

Jungkook: Y/N....?
Y/N: Yes?
Jungkook: Are you a virgin?
Y/N: .......
Jungkook: Answer me baby.
Y/N: Yes I am.
Jungkook: Good. That means no one else has touched you except me.

He leaves love bites down my neck and collar bone. Then he moves down so his face is between my legs. He takes off my shorts and starts gently rubbing my clit.

Y/N: Kookie please!
Jungkook: Please what baby?
Y/N: Please make me feel good!
Jungkook: Whatever you want baby.

With that he takes of my underwear and he starts eating me out. I start moaning his name uncontrollably. He starts sucking on the little bundle of nerves and I feel something tighten in my stomach.

Y/N: J-Jungkook I-I'm gonna c-cum!

He opens his eyes and looks at me and without taking his mouth off my womanhood he says

Jungkook: Cum for daddy baby.

I release with a load moan. He licks it all and comes back up to kiss me and I taste my cum in his mouth.

Jungkook: You taste delicious. Trust me I would eat you out all day and never get tired of it.

I smile and I get up and push him on the bed so now I'm on top. He smirks at me and motions for me to put my hands up. I do and he takes off my pajama top so now I'm only left in my bra. Jungkook looks at me and moans into my ear.

Jungkook: Fuck you look so hot on me.

I smirk at him and pull off his shirt. I trace his well defined abs with my fingers then I replace them with my tongue. I leave hickeys down his abs all the way to his V line. I take off his sweatpants and look up at him to see him already looking at me.

Jungkook: You don't have to. Tonight's about you. Making you feel good.
Y/N: Then let me taste you daddy.
Jungkook: Since when did you get so freaky baby? *smirks*
Y/N: You know what Wattpad is?
Jungkook: No.
Y/N: Well I got it from there.

After that (LOL srry) I take of his boxers to see his member spring loose. (I feel so weird writing this OMG 😂) I take it in my hand and start pumping it. I hear Jungkook let out a few groans and hear his breathing get heavier. When he closed his eyes and threw his head back I put his member in my mouth, making him look down at me and moan. I start bobbing my head up and down. IT'S SO BIG! I can't fit it all so I deep throat it. After a few minutes he tells me.

Jungkook: Babygirl I'm going to c-cum!

I look up at him with innocent eyes and continue to suck even harder. He finally releases his seed into my mouth and I swallow it. I look up at him and see he's already sweating. He looks so hot with his hair sticking to his forehead and flushed cheeks. God could I be falling in love already? I mean I really do like him. I knew I was falling for him already. I think I'm in love. Well that was fast.

Jungkook: How do you look so innocent while doing something like that?!
Y/N: I don't know what your talking about...daddy.
Jungkook: And I'm hard again. So come back up here and lay down.

I lay back down where I previously was and Jungkook takes off bra. He looks down at me and whispers praises about how beautiful I am and how he's lucky to have me in my ear. I didn't know it was possible but now I'm even more wet.

Jungkook: Are you sure you want this baby? We could always wait if that's what makes you happy.
Y/N: I want you now Jungkook.
Jungkook: I'll be gentle since it's your first time.
Y/N: Ok.

He positions himself at my entrance and looks at me for permission. I nod my head and feel him stuck the tip in. I moan at the feeling. He slowly sticks the rest of himself inside me. A few tears run down my eyes because of the pain. Jungkook kisses them away and stays still for a few minutes to let me adjust.

Y/N: Y-you can m-move now.

He starts to move slowly at first then moves a little faster. I don't feel pain anymore.

Y/N: J-Jungkook f-faster!

He starts going fast like really really fast.

Jungkook: F-fuck! Babygirl your so t-tight. You feel so good wrapped around me.

I couldn't talk at this point I could only moan out his name and a few profanities. I hear him moan about how good I feel around him making me moan out. After a few minutes I feel the same sensation in my stomach I felt earlier.

Y/N: J-Jungkook I'm—*moans*
Jungkook: I k-know Babygirl let g-go.

I cum on his member and not even two minutes later I feel his member twitch inside me. He pulls out and pumps his length and cums on my stomach. We both lay there breathless. Then Jungkook gets up to wipe me off. He kisses me telling me what a good job I did. I blush at his compliments.

Jungkook: You should probably start getting on the Pill. Because after this there is no way I'm not going to be able to handle not releasing inside you.
Y/N: Ok I will. *smiles*
Jungkook: Lets go take a shower. Can you walk?
Y/N: Let me try.

I get up and try to walk but I can't. Jungkook picks me up and kisses my forehead. We walk to the bathroom to shower.
After we finished showering I tell him we should change the bed sheets before going to sleep. He agrees so he brings new bed sheets and we put them on. He lays down and tells me to lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Jungkook: Y/N I know this might be too soon but I have to tell you that.....
Y/N: Tell me what?
Jungkook: Fuck... I love you already.

I look at him with wide eyes. I didn't expect him to already love me back.

Jungkook: It's ok if you still don't feel the same way. I just wanted to—

I cut him off by kissing him. I pull away and lay back down.

Y/N: I love you too Kookie.
Jungkook: Really?!
Y/N: Yes Kookie. If I didn't love you I wouldn't have done THAT with you.
Jungkook: Tomorrow I'll help you move your things in here. Because from now on I want my kitten here sleeping with me. Ok?
Y/N: Mkay. *smiles*
Jungkook: Lets go to sleep kitten your tired.

I just nod at him and doze off. The last words I hear are "I love you babygirl."

Authors note

Well shit.......
It was my first time ever writing a smut scene. So sorry if it was terrible. Anyway please vote and comment!
I purple you 💜