Chapter 27

Next Morning
Jungkook's POV
I taught my wife and my two brother in laws well. As weird as it sounds, I'm proud of her for what she did to her parents. Jimin and Tae are used to this, you tell them to kill and they'll do it. That's how all of the members of Bangtan are. Call us crazy we know we are but these are the skills and things you must do if your in a Mafia. It's survival of the fittest. I wonder what should I do to my parents. I mean my father is already very ill. I should just make his suffering shorter. As for my mother. I don't know. We'll see when we get there. I feel Y/N moving around, shes laying on my bare chest. After she fell asleep I moved her so I could cuddle her.

Y/N: Kookie?
Jungkook: Yes babygirl?
Y/N: How in the hell did I get on your chest?
Jungkook: I have no idea what your talking about.
Y/N: I didn't fall asleep on you last night. You were in the shower when I fell asleep.
Jungkook: Ok. I might've moved you on me because I wanted to cuddle with you.

She stayed quiet for a minute before she sat on me attacking me with tiny kisses on my face which I very much enjoyed.

Y/N: You are so sweet! I love you.

I bring her head down kissing her on the lips. We continue this for a while before she pulls away for air. Her cute flushed, after morning make out face makes me realize how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Jungkook: I love you too.

Her and Bangtan are the only people I need in my life. Everyone else is irrelevant to me. Nobodies taking away my Babygirl. Nobody.

Y/N's POV
We spent like one more hour in bed just laying around, talking and kissing a little. It was a nice way to start off the morning. We then got up to go get ready. I changed into something cute but comfortable.

Me and Jungkook went downstairs to see his parents sitting on his couch with no facial expression whatsoever

Jungkook: How did you two get in?
Mr. Jeon: We had an extra key made for when you didn't open the door.
Jungkook: I mean you guys never visit so it just surprised me. What do you need?
Mrs Jeon: Y/N's parents were murdered.

I elbowed Jungkook. He got that message to play along.

Y/N: W-What? What do you mean they were murdered?!
Mr Jeon: Their house was found in ashes and only a pile of human bones remained. We are sorry Y/N. The will reading will be next week. We shall take our leave now.

I sank to my knees fake crying while Jungkook kneeled down to hug me. We stayed like that until we heard their car leave. After it drove off I immediately got up and laughed. He chuckled too. He got closer to me, and whispered in my ear while kissing it.

Jungkook: Damn Babygirl. I didn't know you were such a good actor.

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

Y/N: I learned from the best.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away and walking towards the kitchen. Opal was currently serving us the delicious food she made. Jungkook's been giving her more days off than usual since she's elderly. She's a very sweet and compassionate person. Whenever I have lady problems I always go to her. We ate comfortably, Opal even joined us which was nice. We helped her clean the house since we had nothing to do. Jungkook gave her, her paycheck and let her go home early since he noticed her knees were hurting.

Jungkook: I think I should let her go.
Y/N: Opal? I mean she is getting older now. It would really hurt to see her go.
Jungkook: It's obvious she's getting pains from working to much.
Y/N: Maybe that would be best. We can always visit her! She's also always welcome here.
Jungkook: You are right. I'll tell her when I see her next week.

I nod. We go over to Jimin and Tae's house that's right in front of ours. Jimin opened the door, welcoming us in. Then Tae came downstairs with a cute red heart that wore a blue outfit with yellow polka dots. He smiled when he saw us.

Jimin: So what brings you guys here?
Jungkook: Well my parents came over a while ago.
Y:N: They found out about mother and father. They said the will reading will be next week. I'll give you guys the rest of the information when I get it.
Taehyung: Hmmm Mkay.

We spent the day hanging out.

Authors Note
I'm thinking about ending this book soon. Probably just a few more chapters. Sorry for the shitty update I typed this in my free time so like 20 minutes Lol. Anyways sorry for any errors. 💜