Chapter 9

Next Morning

Jungkook's POV
I woke up the next morning with my baby girl sleeping next to me. I could get used to this, it's my first time waking up next to her and it's already one of my favorite things in the world. She must be so tired after last night. She started to wake up and she looked up at me since her head was laying on my chest.

Jungkook: Good morning kitten. How'd you sleep?
Y/N: Morning *yawns* good what about you?
Jungkook: Trust me I have never slept as well as I did last night. You know why *winks*
Y/N: What time is it? *laughs*
Jungkook: It's 6:00am.
Y/N: Shouldn't we get up? It's Monday and we have classes today.
Jungkook: Classes today start at 9:30am so we have time.
Y/N: We all have the same schedule right?
Jungkook: Thanks to your brothers yeah. *laughs*
Y/N: Speaking of my brothers where are they?
Jungkook: I heard them come back last night. You want to go check on them? I'm pretty sure they're up by now.
Y/N: Yeah let me just shower and get ready.
Jungkook: Ok. I'm going to go shower in the other bathroom ok? *kisses forehead*
Y/N: Ok babe.

Y/N's POV
After my shower I changed into this.

And I went downstairs and saw all the boys standing in the living room waiting for Opal to finish breakfast

Jungkook was wearing a black T-Shirt with black ripped jeans and black combat boots.
Jimin was wearing a black hoodie with red roses on the back and dark blue jeans with black converse.
Taehyung was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with light blue ripped jeans and black converse.
They saw me coming down and my brothers hugged me and greeted me. We went to the kitchen where Opal was and greeted her as well. After we finished eating we insisted on helping Opal clean up. After that it was 8:30am. We decided to leave for college. Taehyung and Jimin went in Jimin's car, Jungkook and me went in his car. We got out of the cars and I told them I was going to put something in my locker. (I don't think colleges have lockers but for the sake of the story they do Lol) The boys sat at one of the tables and I left to my locker. As I was putting my stuff in it someone shut my locker shut and leaned against it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when I saw who it was.

Sorry for the short chapter it's currently 10:37pm where I'm at and I need to study for a test tomorrow and I have some worksheets and homework due tomorrow.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
I might update tomorrow! :)
Sorry for any grammatical errors 💜