Chapter 28

The day of the Will Reading

Y/N's POV
Today we're meeting at an office that my parents lawyer told us to meet him at. Me, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae drive over to the office. We're all dressed in black and put on a depressive act.

When we enter, me and my brothers fake cry to show our fake emotions

When we enter, me and my brothers fake cry to show our fake emotions. They don't know that we were behind the trigger, and it's going to stay like that. Their lawyer sees us entering then immediately stands up shaking our hands expressing his condolences. We take a seat and the reading begins.

Lawyer: The family fortune is to be split into three equal parts. One share for Jimin, one of Taehyung, and one for Y/N.

We all nod. I don't care about the money though.

Lawyer: Mostly all of the valuable items on here were destroyed in the fire. But the family business will go to,

Y/N.

My eyes widen as I stand up.

Y/N: W-What? No that can't be right! It was supposed to go to Jimin and Taehyung! That's what they always told us!
Lawyer: They did. But once you got married with Jungkook, you brought the business back up to its powerful status. So now you are the one that's taking over the Mafia.

Jungkook pulls me to sit down. Jimin and Tae turn to look at me smiling. They don't look bothered or affected by this at all. In fact they seem, happy? Also relieved? The smiles on their tear stained faces only seems to grow. After a few more minutes we were permitted to leave. Once we're out of the building and in the car I start freaking out.

Y/N: I wasn't supposed to take over! You two were! That's what mother and father always told us!
Jimin: Sis. They adopted us to help out in combat since they didn't have any male kids of their own, and yes they said we were gonna take over. But didn't you read the contract that you and Jungkook signed when you agreed to get married?
Jungkook and Y/N: No.
Taehyung: Who signs something without reading it?!
Jungkook and Y/N: Me.

They both stare at us with a "wtf face."

Taehyung: Y/N. When you married Jungkook you saved the Mafia. We were becoming weaker, but with the help of Jungkook's family it was brought up once again to its status. Which is why you now run this Mafia. Your in charge of all of the men now.

I turn back around in shock. I can't do this by myself.

Jungkook: Babygirl don't worry. Me, your brothers, and Bangtan will be here to guide you the whole way.

I silently nod. When we got back home it was late, Jimin and Tae headed to their house. I went to go take a shower and think. I changed into my pajamas then laid down in the bed still deep in thought. I felt the arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. It was Jungkook. He already got out of the shower so fast. He pulled me on top of him, my legs on each side of him as well was my arms, and my head laying on his chest, while his arms were wrapped around me keeping me close to his body.

Jungkook: What are you thinking about?
Y/N: I was thinking—but I don't know if it's a good idea.
Jungkook: Mhm. Go on.
Y/N: What if our two Mafia's merged together? Making one stronger, powerful, more elite Mafia.

He thought about it before his face lit up.

Jungkook: Yes! Why hasn't anyone thought of this?! Your brilliant Babygirl!

He kisses me all over my face before landing on my lips. The kiss is nice and sweet. We both pull away. I look at him, blushing. He laughs pinching my cheeks.

Jungkook: You must be really tired. Let's sleep.

I yawn while nodding. We pulls my head back down on to his chest. We sleep the whole night like this, in each other's warm loving embrace.

Authors Note Important Pls Read!
So as you know I'm close to ending this book! But I'm coming out with a new fanfic! It a BTS Member X Reader! I already have the cover and the first chapter done! I'm just waiting until I finish this book!