Chapter 5

Your POV
After the blow up with Jungkook's parents and my parents we headed to his house. I could tell Jungkook was still a little tense after what happened so I put my hand on his hand. He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. I tried to make small talk.

Y/N: So how long have you lived alone?
Jungkook: Since I turned 18 so about 3 years.
Y/N: Wow. So your 21?
Jungkook: Yeah. How old are you?
Y/N: I'm 19.

He smiled and nodded. I checked in the mirrors and saw that Tae and Jimin were will behind us dancing and singing. They loved to sing since I could remember. They each wrote a song and sang it to me. They were so beautiful I couldn't help but cry when I heard them. They're also really good dancers! I snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook poked my shoulder and told us we arrived at his house. And damnnnnnn! It was huge!

I guess Jungkook noticed my new undying love for this mansion

Jungkook: You like it? *chuckles*
Y/N: Is that even a question?! And you were 18 when you bought this?!
Jungkook: Yeah *laughs*
Y/N: You laugh really cute *slaps mouth*

Please tell me I didn't say that out loud....

Jungkook: Thanks babe *winks*

I blush and wait— did he call me BABE?!
I ignore it and at that moment Tae and Jimin pull up in the drive way. They get out and run towards us.

Taehyung: So hows this gonna work?
Jimin: Yeah who sleeps with who?
Jungkook: Don't worry guys I got enough rooms for each of us.
Jimin: Ok great. So what should we do about our clothes and things?
Taehyung: Ugh can we deal with that tomorrow? It's late and I wanna go to sleep.
Jungkook: Tae's right we should just go over to your parents house tomorrow and pick up your things.
Y/N: Yeah let's go to sleep.

I'm pretty sleepy to be honest I'm trying to stay awake but my eyes keep closing.

Jungkook POV
I turn to look at Y/N and notice she's basically sleeping on my shoulder. She looks so cute and innocent. I just want to protect her and not let her go as crazy as that sounds. I pick her up bridal style and she snuggles her head into my chest. I look at Jimin and Tae and tell them to follow me inside. I tell them that I'm going to take Y/N to her room and that I'll be right back. I lay her down on her bed and leave a white shirt and my smallest sweatpants next to her for her to change when she wakes up. I smile at her sleeping face and leave the room. I go back to where I left Tae and Jimin and see them sitting down. They see me and get up.

Taehyung: You like our sister don't you?
Jungkook: Huh?
Jimin: Kookie don't play dumb. We see the way you look at her. We aren't mad! If that's what you think.
Jungkook: *sighs* Ok fine I do like Y/N. But I don't think she likes me back yet. I mean she just met me. But you've guys told me about her and I from what I heard I think she's a really nice person to be around. Her looks are just a plus.
Tae & Jimin: Break her heart we break you....
Jungkook: Ok.....
Taehyung: Nah we're just kidding your one of our best friends we couldn't hurt you!
Jimin: Unless you hurt our baby sister *does cute lil eye smile*
Jungkook: Don't worry guys. I'm gonna treat her like the princess she is.