Chapter 30 Final Chapter

Day of the Mafia get together

Y/N's POV
I was currently getting ready as I was doing my hair. I decided to curl it slightly, giving it that nice wavy look. Then I changed into my dress.

A simple two piece dress that Jungkook got me as a surprise

And some simple black heels.

Jungkook comes into the room, leans down to kiss my exposed shoulder then goes to change

Jungkook comes into the room, leans down to kiss my exposed shoulder then goes to change. He came out with a white shirt. That had one half tucked into his black jeans then one side that was untucked. With a choker.

He then approaches me as I was putting on some clear lipgloss

Jungkook: Babygirl?
Y/N: Hmm?
Jungkook: I got you something.
Y/N: Kookie! Your spoiling me!
Jungkook: You know how much I love spoiling my Babygirl.

He leans down to gently kiss my neck and collar bone.

Jungkook: I got you this.

He pulls out a choker that looks exactly like the one he's wearing right now. (See the pic of his outfit.)

Y/N: Kookie your so sweet! I love you.

I peck his lips then he turns me around and puts the choker on my neck. He smiles then pulls out his phone to take a selfie of both of us. He takes my hand then leads us outside towards the limo that will take us to the venue that he rented for today. The ride was filled with Jungkook randomly kissing me, taking photos, and complimenting me. He really is the perfect husband. The driver puts down the little window to tell us we're here, we thank him as we exit the limo. All of Bangtan are waiting at the door for us to enter together. Jungkook grabs my hand and the guys stand in each side of us. The security guards open the doors for the eight of us. As we enter it was like a scene off of a movie. Everybody made way for us, their eyes staring intently at us as the eight of us confidently walked up onto the stage. Jungkook takes the mic.

Jungkook: Hello Everyone. I hope you are all having a good time and enjoying yourselves. But we have a quick announcement to make. As you know my wife's parents have tragically passed away. They left her the Mafia, so she came up with an idea. She came up with the amazing idea to join the Bangtan Mafia and the Flame Mafia together to create a stronger Mafia.

(Yes I know it was a lame name but I couldn't think of anything else.)

Everyone just claps.

Jungkook: Enjoy the party and drink a lot!

Everyone laughs towards the end of his sentence. The party went smoothly. I got a bit tired so I went outside towards the balcony to look outside. I heard footsteps behind me and felt someone back hug me. I turned and saw Jungkook.

Jungkook: You know your brilliant Babygirl.
Y/N: I learned from the best.
Jungkook: Oh really?

He lightly nibbles on my ear.

Y/N: Mhm. It's what happens when your
Arranged to the Mafia leader. A very sweet and handsome one in my case.
Jungkook: Your perfect Babygirl. I love you so much.
Y/N: I love you so much too Kookie. Your the man of my dreams.
Jungkook: You know ever since we stopped attending college I was thinking about something.
Y/N: What?

He gently starts to kiss my neck while I put my hands over his that are currently around my waist.

Jungkook: Do you think right now would be a good time to start a family?

I smile at the thought of having a baby with Jungkook. I turn to face him and gently kiss his lips. He eagerly responds to it he even deepens it by pushing my head towards him. When we pull away I smile.

Y/N: I love that idea.
Jungkook: Good. We're getting started tonight.

He winks at me making me punch his shoulder gently. He laughs then leans down to connect our lips once more.

I love my husband with all my heart. Nothing could ever change that.

Jungkook's POV
I love my wife with all my heart. And nothing in this world could ever change that.

The End