Chapter 12

Authors Note: I'm going to make Jungkook's character be a little angsty when it comes to Y/N. Only a little not a lot if that makes sense Lol.

Y/N's POV
After school we went home and we all received a text from my father.

Father 🙄:
Tomorrow me and my wife as well Mr. and Mrs. Jeon will be going to the school to announce Y/N and Jungkook's engagement. The reason being is to make sure that they don't have another romantic relationship during this engagement. We will see you tomorrow.

I turned to look at the guys and they shrugged.

Taehyung: We knew this was going to happen at some point. Might as well be sooner then later.
Jimin: Besides that means Liam won't bother Y/N anymore. Now that she's getting married to a Mafia leader.
Y/N: When we were dating you guys would always glare at him and scare him. Which I now find kinda funny.
Jungkook: Really? That's hilarious. *laughs*
Jimin: Yeah *chuckles* we did.
Taehyung: Speaking of Mafia's. Kookie when are you going to start going on missions again?
Jungkook: After the honeymoon.
Y/N: We're going on a honeymoon?!
Jungkook: Of course baby. What did you expect? *laughs*
Y/N: It just surprised me that's all.
Jungkook: Yes we are going baby. *kisses
Y/N's forehead*

*time skip to next morning*

Y/N's POV
I woke up next to Jungkook and got up to shower. After my shower I dried my hair and straighten it and curled the ends. Since today is the day we announce our engagement to the whole college campus I decided to you know dress up a little.

 I went back to the room to find Jungkook with his hair wet and just a towel around his waist

I went back to the room to find Jungkook with his hair wet and just a towel around his waist. I gulped at the sight and found myself staring.

Jungkook: You wanna touch. It's all your babygirl.
Y/N: Huh? W-what?

He walks closer to me and puts my hand on his abs.

Jungkook: I asked if you wanted to touch. But you didn't answer so I decided for you.
Y/N: J-Jungkook!

He laughs and backs away a bit. He kisses my forehead and says he was just kidding. I glared at him and he pecked my lips. I rolled my eyes. I went to go check on the others to see if they're up. Jimin was still asleep. Ugh now I have to wake him up.

Y/N: MOCHI WAKE UP!!!!!!
Jimin: WHAT-WHATS WRONG?!
Y/N: Nothing I just needed you to wake up.

He stares and me and I smile and walk out of his room to Taehyung's. I smile when I see he's already showered and dressed.

Taehyung: Hey sis! Why did Jimin scream?
Y/N: I screamed for him to wake up and he got up all worried asking what's wrong.
Taehyung: Oh gosh. *laughs* Well I'll be down in a sec.

I nod and go back to the room to see Jungkook already dressed and his hair dry.

I go up to him and hug him

I go up to him and hug him. He pulls me in front of him and kisses me passionately. I kiss back we separate after a while to catch our breath. He looks at me and smiles.

Jungkook: I can't wait to announce to the school that you're mine. I love you.
Y/N: I love you too Kookie.

He smiles and we go down stairs to eat breakfast with the others. After we eat we help Opal clean up then leave for school.

*Time skip*

When we get to the school there's a sign in front that says for everybody to go to the gym. We all go and sit together. 10 minutes later the doors open and my parents and Jungkook's parents enter with bodyguards with them. My father goes up to the mic and begins to talk.

Mr. Song: I believe you know who I am as well as Mr. Jeon and our lovely wives. So we won't waste time introducing ourselves. We have come to make a quick announcement regarding our families. As you know our children attend this school. This involves them. So would Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Song Y/N please come up to the stage.

We all get up and go up to the stage when we get on I feel everyone's eyes on us.

Mr. Jeon: I'm pleased to announce that my son Jeon Jungkook and Y/N will be marrying in two weeks.

Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me with him to the mic and motions for Jimin and Taehyung to come with us. When we reach the mic Jungkook pulls me closer to him by the waist and Jimin stands next to me and Taehyung stands next to Jungkook.

Jungkook: What my father said is true me and Y/N will be getting married in two weeks. So I expect for you all not to flirt or touch my future wife. If you do there will be consequences, and none of you will like what I have in store.

He then turns me to face him and kisses me again passionately on the lips. Jimin and Taehyung start clapping and cheering causing the crowd to do the same. We pull apart and he hugs me while I bury my face in his chest. My father tells me to give an announcement also so I go to reach for the mic.

Y/N: Yes I repeat that I will be marrying Jungkook. And I'm happy to be able to share that day with him and my brothers.

Jimin, Tae, Kookie and me all do a group hug which causes for people to cheer again at the sweet moment.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors! Vote and comment!