Chapter 7

Mr and Mrs. Song are Y/N's parents in the story :)

Your POV
After our VERY HEATED make out session that was interrupted by my lovely screeching brother, me and Jungkook went inside to unpack. Right when we stepped into his house a wild Jimin appeared and lunged at Jungkook making him fall to the floor.

Jimin: DID YOU GUYS FU—
Y/N: JIMIN!!!!!!
Jungkook: *laughs nervously* no we didn't.
Taehyung: Then what are those HICKEYS on your neck?
Jungkook: Umm
Taehyung: *runs to Y/N* Let me see your neck.
Y/N: No! What? Why?!
Jimin: TAE JUST LOOK AT IT!
Taehyung: *pulls Y/N's collar down a bit* I SEE A HICKEY CHIMCHIM!
Jimin: *gasps dramatically* I KNEW IT! I SHIP IT!
Taehyung: Same they're cute together.
Y/N: Why are you on Jungkook?
Jimin: To add that dramatic touch to this scene.
Everybody except Jimin: Wow...amazing
Y/N: Now get off Kookie.
Jimin: Shesh ok!
Jungkook: It was actually quite comfortable. But I would rather someone else be on top of me. *winks*
Taehyung&Jimin: WE'RE STILL HERE!
Jungkook: And.....?
Y/N: *blushes* Ok Kookie stop..... *blushes*
Taehyung: Are you blushing? Why?

*silence*

Taehyung: ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER? LIKE BY CHOICE AND NOT JUST BECAUSE OF OUR SHITTY "PARENTS"?!
Jimin: Did you really just now—?

*silence*

Jimin: Nevermind.
Jungkook: And to answer you question yes we are together and not just because of the arrangement. *grabs Y/N by the waist and kisses her*
Y/N: *after they pull away* *blushes* KOOKIE!
Jungkook: Sorry just informing my future brother in laws.
Y/N: *slaps JK's shoulder* Oh my gosh!

*everybody laughs*

Jimin: Well we should go unpack and go to sleep. It's Sunday tomorrow and we have to go get somethings ready for the wedding.

After we finished unpacking we all ate dinner and got ready for bed. It was around 10:30pm when I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

When I woke up I took a shower and got dressed.

*pretend the shorts are dark red LOL 😂 *

I have to get ready for my wedding dress appointment. Jimin and Taehyung arecoming because they said
"We have to make sure our baby sister doesn't make a run for it and try's to wear jeans to her wedding."
I don't blame them. I don't want to be stuck in a room with my mom and Mrs.Jeon. Sadly they insisted on being there. The good thing is that Jungkook will also be there! We aren't a traditional couple so I don't care about him seeing my dress. I go downstairs to see the boys all ready dressed and ready to go.

       Jungkook

Arranged To The Mafia Leader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara