Chapter 4

Dad: Y/N, you and Jungkook will be getting married!
Me, Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin jump off the couch and scream at the same time
"WHAT?!"

Y/N POV
Taehyung went towards our dad and grabbed him by the collar
Taehyung: YOU ARE NOT MARRYING OFF MY BABY SISTER FOR YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!
Dad: TAEHYUNG GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! I SHOULD'VE NEVER ADOPTED YOU AND JIMIN!
Taehyung's grip loosened and he had tears in his eyes. Jimin me and Jungkook ran towards him and I hugged him.
Y/N: Why the fuck would you say that! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE STRUGGLES WITH THAT TOPIC!
My dad looks at me and grabs me by the shirt and slaps me. Jungkook saw and he lunges at my dad and gets on top of him and starts punching him. Jimin and I try to get him off but he's to strong. Taehyung then joins us and then we all pry him off my "dad". Jungkook gets up and hugs me I hug him back while crying.
Jungkook: I'm sorry you had to see that
He whispers in my ear.
Y/N: It's fine it's not your fault
I sob into his chest and he just embraces me while I embrace him back. I feel safe and protected. It feels nice.
Dad: Well Jeon Jungkook looks like you and my daughter will get along just fine, can't say the same for us though
Jungkook: I'll take care of your daughter...which is why she's coming to live with me.
I turn to look at Taehyung and Jimin then back to Jungkook
Y/N: What about—
Jungkook: Taehyung and Jimin will be coming with me as well
Mr Jeon: Jungkook! Y/N will not be moving in so soon!
Y/N: Yes I am! If I'm getting married then I might as well get to know him!
Mom: Y/N—
Jimin: Shut up! If you didn't stand up for us and watched Y/N get slapped by her father then you don't get a say in what we do with our lives
Mom: IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE BUSINESS!
Y/N: It's always been about that huh? You never cared for us did you? You just wanted kids to take over the business!
Mom and Dad: .......
Jimin: So shes right? Huh...
Jimin suddenly bursts out laughing and turns to look at our "parents"
Mrs Jeon: Whats so funny?
Jimin: It amuses me that they went through all the trouble to raise Y/N just to use her as a object. They only adopted me and Taehyung because they needed men to help out with missions. Isn't that right mother, father?
They don't say anything.
Taehyung: So I guess he is right isn't he?
Jimin: Lets get the fuck outta here
Jungkook takes my hand and looks at Jimin and Taehyung and says "let's go to my house, we'll get through this together"
My heart flutters and I smile and Jungkook. He leans down and kisses my forehead.
Jungkook: Marrying you won't be a mistake, I know it
Jimin gets the keys to a car and tosses Jungkook another pair.
Jimin: You and Y/N take my car, Tae and me will take his
We both nod and go to garage to get the cars.

(Jimin's car: The one Jungkook and Y/N took)

(Taehyung's car: The one Taehyung and Jimin took)

Jungkooks POV
Both pairs of parents follow us to the garage.
Dad: Think this through Jungkook!
Jungkook: I already have. And since when do you care about what I do with my life. If it was up to you, you would've never had me in the first place. Isn't that what you told me when I was 15?
Mom: Kookie he didn't mean that
Jungkook: Don't call me Kookie! Only my family can call me that!
Dad: We are your family!
Jungkook: "Being family is determined more by behavior than blood"
Mr. Song: Y/N when we said get married we meant it and we still do, but moving in is way to soon!
Y/N: You chose for me to get married and I'm going along with it. Isn't that what you wanted?
Mr. Song stayed quiet. I opened the door for
Y/N and she got in.
Jungkook: Tae you know the address right?
Taehyung: Yeah we'll be right behind you
I got in Jimin's car and drove off. Tae and Jimin right behind us. Looks like my parents finally did something right. They got me arranged to this beautiful angel.

Authors Note
Double update! Make sure to vote and comment!