Chapter 1: The Creation of Jigsaw

14 years ago, when i was just little kid i realized this world was filled with people who were ungreatful of there lives despite having gifts that others would kill and die for, on that day i vowed that i would teach them to cherish the value of thier lives and those around them, this is the story of how i created a worthy generation."

28 years ago a man named Toshio with the ability to see really far and a women named Riyeko who had the ability to see in the dark fell deeply in love and decided to spend the rest of thier lives together, they got married soon after and had 2 twins, a boy and a girl and they lived happly for many years until Riyeko was Diagnosed with breast cancer and though she fought hard with all her might but it wasn't enough and she lost the fight. Out of depression Toshio became a alcholic and very aggressive towards his children because they reminded him of the woman he loved and lost, on the twins 10th birthday Toshio came home drunk and beat his kids but this time the boy struck the father but it just angered him more causing him to beat his son to death, The girl tried to stop him but her father was too strong and he backhand her knocking her out. When she had finally awoken it was the next day and her brother and father were no where to be found so she sat on the couch waiting for them while playing with lego's, she loved to build and create things and from time to time she would sneak into the shed and build stuff with spare would and nails that she could take without her dad noticing, it wasn't until late that night her father came home and sat next to her on her bed and explained to her that he had sent her brother away to a boarding school but she knew that he brother wasn't at a fancy school but dead and her father had buried him somewhere in the forest. Her father suddenly pulled her into a big hug, he reeked of liqour and cigerette smoke as he began to cry and try to apologize to her but she didn't know what he was apologizing for he hadn't done anything to her yet.

Thats when she noticed where his hands were moving to, she tried to fight him off but he was to strong and he back hand slapped her then ripped off her pajama shirt and used the shreds to tie her down so she wouldn't escape or put up a fight, he then proceeded to remove her Pajama bottoms and began raping her. After 5 minutes he had had his way with her and he freed her from her bonds, she didn't run but instead huddled up into a ball in the corner of her bed and cried herself to sleep that night and prayed an that this was all just a bad dream, the next day at school a teacher noticed the marks on her arms and legs and called the police leading to Toshio being arrested and the girl put into the Musutafu orphanage. Even though her father was gone and couldn't hurt her anymore she was now tormented by the other kids, she was outcasted by everyone, even some of the staff stopped careing about her but one man gave her hope the hero known as endevor, she admired him and wanted to be a hero just like him but she had her father's quirk which gave her the ability to zoom in, it was useless in becoming a hero but she had another talent which was making tons of gadgets that would help her reach her goal and one day she got the chance to meet him.

"Listen kid and listen well, you can't become a hero." Those words crushed whatever hope and spirit the now 13 year old girl had left in her to fall into a deep depression, she decieded she didn't want to live anymore and planed her suicide. Late that night she broke out of the Orphanage and took her bike that she had made from spare parts to a cliff at Degabah beach, she took a one last breath before jumping off the cliff landing in a pile of metal scrap however the fall didn't kill her to her which she was actually happy about, as soon as she jumped she regreted it instantly and now her arm was broken and she had been impaled on a metal spike, using her one good arm she managed rip out the metal spike which bled even more but she was able to move now so she was able to get to her feet and limp to a hospital. As the doctors operated on her she found herself a new purpose in life and a new inspiration to becoming a hero, she thought about how despite her peers in the orphanage having great quirks such as the ability to regenerate, shoot needles from there back, shape shift there hands into weapons and many more awesome quirks, they only cared to make her life a living hell and this made her think about the future of this world, they were unworthy of there abilities they were given but she thought about how her close up with death changed her making her greatful of her ability and her life. She decided that she would go to UA and enter through the support class so she could meet the heroes and make there equipment but also see if they worthy of being heroes, eventually the headmaster of the Orphanage came to scold her and tell her what she did was wrong but she didn't care all she could think about is how was she going to teach them to appreciate life and it's gifts.

After a month had passed she was released from the hospital but there was no time for rest for she had to start studying if she was gonna make it into UA but she also wanted to work on her divices, one day while working in her room she looked out the window and saw a girl named Akito who has a quirk that gives her bear claws instead of hands and she was beating up another kid, She dicided that Akito would be first to play her games as she would call them and this would be the beginning of her legacy, The legacy of Mei Hatsume.