Final Chapter: Let The Games Begin

"Hello Everyone, I want to play a game. Currently you are holding the only person left who know's my true identity and i cannot let that get out even if that means taking his life, there are 13 heroes currently in the building, Vlad King, Snipe, Hound Dog, Earaser Head, Midnight, Edgeshot, Gang Orca, Mt. Lady, Slugger, Endeavour, Tiger, Pixie-Bob and Mandalay, one of them are not who they appear to be. Their real objective is to kill Izuku and to keep my secret, it's like a game of Werewolf except only one person needs to die unless you get in the way, oh and you might want to hurry up too, there's a thirty minute time limit, Let the games begin. The audio cut out and everyone was looking at the closest hero near them, for Vlad King he was surrounded by police and medics just staring at him waiting for the blood hero to do something, "This is crazy we have we have to get this kid to a hospital." "Why so you can kill him?" One of the medic girls said stepping inbetween the hero and the injuried boy, "I'm not gonna kill him." "And how do we know that?" This time an officer approached preparing his sidearm, The hostility was tense, all the officers were all ready to pull out there guns if Vlad made the wrong move, "Oh come on are you seri-." *Bang* Vlad had made the mistake of moving a bit closer to the boy and one of the officers fired there pistol hitting him the arm, there was a rush of footsteps heading in there direction as Midnight and Earaser Head were the first on the scene "Stay back you two." Vlad King said hold out his arm that wasn't shot, "Thanks to Jigsaw these people have no trust in us, gather up all the other heroes and meet me in the breakroom." The blood hero looked back the group of scared officers, though he was in tons of pain and upset from being shot he understood why that officer did what he did, to protect the only person we had on Jigsaw.

"I'm going to the breakroom with the others, keep that boy safe." He said before walking away heading to the breakroom, when he got there all the heroes except Endeavour were present and no one seemed happy about any of this, the blood hero used his quirk controlling the blood flow in his arm to push the bullet out then he walked over to the medically kit that was on that was on the wall next to where Midnight was sitting, by the time he was done wrapping his wound Endeavour had joined them, "About time." Earaser Head said sounding very jaded as usaul, "Go crawl back into your sleeping bag and shut up." Endeavour looked over at Slugger who was sitting down in one of the few seats availble and said, "Move it." And the baseball hero did getting out of the seat as fast as he could, now that everyone was comfortable they new they had to figuare out who is working for Jigsaw, "So how do we start this?" Slugger asked looking around at everybody, the poor guy had just come in to meet up with a some of his police force buddies when this all went down. "Well we can start by removing are masks and hoods to make sure were who we say we are." Midnight suggested and they all did, "Okay that didn't help us anyone else got any ideas?" Snipe was a little claustrophobic and didn't like being with all these people in such a small room so it was making him a bit anxious to get out, "Well what about Hound Dog, Can't he sniff us and see if we are who we say we are and not that Himiko Toga." Everybody looked over at Hound Dog who was already sniffing the air, "Were all who we say we are."

"I have an idea." Gang Orca said standing up from his seat, "how about we stay here until the times up, Jigsaw said there's a 30 minute time limit and it's already almost been 10 so lets just wait it out, anybody who tries to leave the room before time is up we will assume is working with Jigsaw and we arrest on the spot." The 13 heroes all agreed that was a perfect plan of action, as they sat around doing nothing trying to find a way to past the time Endeavour couldn't understand this situation, "Why would one of us want to work with Jigsaw, We all hate him." The flame asked, "Maybe Jigsaw has something on one of us and is using it to get what he wants." Egdeshot lit a cigarette and put it in his mouth, "So which one of us has done something terrible to get where we are?" Mt. Lady asked and everybody got quite and most avoided eye contact with her, "I didn't." Earaser Head was the first to claim innocence, "Me too, i did everything by the books." Edgeshot was next followed by Slugger, Gang Orca, the 3 pussy cats and Hound Dog. 15 minutes were left and everyone was on edge the few that didn't claim they were innocent were being watched more carefully and being put on the spot, "So would you guys like to tell us what you've done wrong." Earaser Head asked looking directly at Endeavour, "Fuck you Aizawa i'm not with Jigsaw so i'm not saying anything." The tension between the two heroes heroes was so thick you could cut it with a knife.