Chapter 19: Uninvited Guest

Mei, Izuku and Tenya walked into the warehouse tired, sweaty and badly bruised but that was mostly Izuku. They had been so focused on the mission that Izuku and Mei hadn't even taken off their costumes, they walked into the dining area and all sat at the table taking deep breaths, "Well we did it." Mei said while taking her mask off, "Yeah, we did pull it off." Iida said cleaning his glasses, "Hey guys i have to ask you something important." The two looked at Izuku as he took of his mask and their eyes widened when they saw the state of Izuku's face, his nose was bleeding, his lip swollen and his eye looked like it had been through a war with Apollo Creed for the heavyweight title, "Now ever since i got punched by Muscular i have felt nothing but pain in my face and i'm afraid to look in the mirror so tell me, is it really bad?" Mei and Tenya looked at eachother than back at Izuku shaking their heads no, "Oh good, i thought it was gonna be bad from how hard i got hit, thank god it isn't." He smiled and the two cringed at the sight of his teeth which were missing two, "What's wrong?" Izuku noticed their cringes and investigated his teeth, he felt around until he noticed his bottom left canine was gone along with one of his front top teeth making him look like a deep south redneck from the United States, "Oh god." Was the last thing he said before he passed out face first on to the table, "We should patch him up while he's out." "I'll get the med kit." The two got up from the table and picked up Izuku placing him faceup on to it, Mei used a flash light to check the reaction of his eyes to light, "He's concussed." She then grabbed his nose and put it back in place making a loud *Crack*.

She wiped the blood from his now fixed nose before checking his swollen eye, "Give me some ice." Iida went to the freezer and gave her some ice in a plastic bag, she put it against his face while holding his head in her lap petting his green curly hair, "What are we gonna do about his teeth?" Iida asked, "Well we could try making some metal teeth to replace his missing ones, it's better than leaving him like this." She opened his mouth and measured the space of his teeth so she could make a perfect fit, "Iida could you go get my laptop please, it's in my workshop." "Sure." He walked off into another room leaving her alone with Izuku she continued to ice his swollen eye but she felt something was kind of off, soon Iida came back with her laptop just as she requested "Here's your laptop." She took it from him and began searching how do dentists implant metal teeth, "Thanks Iida but there's one problem." He raised an eyebrow at the pink haired girl wondering what she meant by that, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a key connected to a keychan powerloader toy, "I locked the door to my workshop before i left and the only way you could have got in was to use this key or pick the lock which you probably did with the knife your carrying behind your back, right Toga." Iida frowned but then suddenly smiled, "Not bad Jigsaw not bad at all." His face began melting revealing that is was actually Toga using her quirk, "Why are you here? Did the league find out the drugs were fake already?" Mei asked slowly pulling out her pistol and aiming it at the girl's head, "No the league didn't send me to kill you they don't even know you tricked them, i came here out of my own free will because i want to join you."

"What." Mei was honestly confused, "I want to be a Jigsaw, being in the league is no fun and i don't like shigaraki's idea of a perfect world, but you, you see a world that is fair and just and as much as i love chaos a world full of it would be, well, to chaotic." Mei slowly lowered her weapon and let the vampire girl sit at the table, "You know if i do let you join us there are rules you must follow." Toga frowned and slumped her head down on to the table, "I know, no more killing for fun but i'm willing to give it all up and turn my life around." She suddenly smiled and pulled out her phone from her jean pocket and said, "I have a peace offering just to show you i'm willing to change." Mei looked at her phone and gasped, it was picture of Bakugo sitting in a chair tied up. "He's being held captive by the league, there trying to convert him into a villain." "Kacchan is captured." The two looked down and saw Izuku had regained consciousness, "That goes against are plans Mei." He slowly got off the table and got to his feet, " I don't know how she knew about him but Toga can join as long as she helps us kidnap Kacchan, again." Toga started jumping up and down in excitement, "I knew he was one of your next targets, i won't let you guys down."

Suddenly Iida hopped into the room all tied up in tape and almost naked, "MEI IZUKU, TOGA'S HERE AND SHE TIED ME UP AND-oh." He saw that three were just standing talking, "um, did i miss something?" "Toga is joining us and we have to kidnap Bakugo from the league." The former league of Villains member walked up to Iida and started ripping off the tape trying to free him, "AAAAHHHH, MY SKIN." "STOP SQUIRMING YOUR MAKING IT WORSE." As that happened Izuku took Mei by the hand and took her to there room, he locked the door behind him at sat her down on the bed, "Izuku what is this about?" Izuku put his hands on her shoulder and took a deep before saying what needed to be said, "You shouldn't come with us." He was expecting a slap to his injuried face but instead she pulled him into a hug, "I understand, Your worried about the baby." "Yeah i am, after Muscular nearly killed me with one punch and then nearly raped you it got me thinking, you should be staying safe and not putting yourself and the baby in danger, i'm just worried i might lose you or the baby or both." He started to tear up from just thinking about all that horrible stuff that could have happened to her, "Hey it's okay, i'm not going to let that happen and if that means not going out and setting up games for awhile than i can deal with that." The two continued to hug ignoring Iida's scream as Toga violently ripped off the tape she used to tie him up with.

"Oh god i hate what comes next."

"It wasn't a bad plan it's just everything that could go wrong, went wrong."

"It just, it went bad so fast."

"I'm so glad you told me to stay behind, you guys got really fucked."

"Yeah, so do you want me to tell this part or do you want to tell it."

"You do it, it would sound better coming from you since you were there."

*Izuku sighed because he honestly didn't want to tell this part*

"Okay i'll tell it, but i'm not gonna like it so many bad memories."

(Real quick does anyone know how long Bakugo was captured for? I honestly don't know.)