Chapter 12: City on the Edge of Battle Part 2

"Is anyone still alive?" Izuku asked the room filled with torn apart corpses but recieved no answer, he slowly grabbed all of his weapons and his bag before grabbing the breifcase containing the drugs and files needed for Mei's games, he crawled over the counter and carefully walked over all the bloody bodies heading to the entrance. Once he was outside he started running down the ally way heading back to the motel, throughout the city explosions and screams could be heard everywhere, "Looks like the city is under attack by these things, the metro is probably shut down because of the state of emergency so i'm stuck here in the city, i have to get back to the motel and hideout there until everything cools down." He turned a corner and continued to run slowly approaching the motel, "Alright almost there, just make one more right turn aaaand." He turned down the allyway and froze at the sight, right infront of him was the wounded hero Native badly beaten leaning against a wall, and right near him was the hero killer Stain on top of a boy who Izuku recognized as Iida Tenya from class 1A, he slowly backed up and hid behind the wall and took a deep breath, "This isn't my fight i just got to go around them." "WHO'S THERE, SHOW YOURSELF." Izuku wanted to slap himself for saying that outloud, He didn't know what to do should run for it or should he confront him and try to defuse the situation, "HEY, DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!"

Izuku quickly took out his pig mask and put it on before walking out to where the hero killer could see him, "Well isn't this a suprise." He got off the Iida and walked towards Izuku, "I can't believe it, first i meet that spoiled brat that runs the shitty League of Villains and now i meeting the infamous Jigsaw killer, what a weird couple days this turned out to be." He smirked as he stopped a few feet from Izuku, "Why are you doing this to them, explain your reasoning." Stain looked back at the hero and the UA Student before answering, "Well for starters the boy on the ground over their came after me out of revenge for what i did to his brother, as for Native over there, he's a hero only for money and fame and that disgusts me." Native tried to say something but Stain stomped on his face a few times, "Stay Quite or i will kill you." "Those arn't good reasons to kill them." Stain looked over at the pig masked figuare with a look of death, "Stain, alot of people want fame and fortune and that's never gonna go away, i only punish those who do wrong and are addicted or obsessed with unhealthy habits and you should too." Izuku put his sights on Iida who looked like he was scared shitless, "Being vengeful isn't a quality of a hero but in truth i joined Jigsaw not only to repay my debt, but to also get revenge on the one who wronged me."

Stain's smile disappeared, "Wait your not the Jigsaw killer, Then who are you?" He gripped his sword tightly as he entered a combat stance, "Technically i'm one of the Jigsaw killers, we build the games together or sometimes seperate like the game featuring Tooru, Iida's invisible classmate they got killed, that one was mine." "You bastard how could you do that to Hagakure?" Izuku walked over to Iida and took a knee so he would be looking at him at near eye level, "Your friend was thief who stole for thats why i put her through a game." He got back up to his feet and faced the hero killer, "Just let them go Stain, and walk away." Stain just smiled and began laughing sadistically, "And if i don't, what will you do about it." "Then i guess i'll have to stop you." Izuku sighed as he pulled out the Izu's from his coat, Stain saw this and threw some knives knocking the guns out of his hand and even cutting off Izuku's right pinkie, "SHIT." He grasped his hand taking his sight off of his opponent, Stain rushed in and punched him knocking Izuku to the ground, he tried to shoot him with the shotgun but it was kicked out of his hands and he was kicked in the face, Stain picked up the poor boy and began punching in the face before throwing him into some trashcans, Before Izuku could get back up Stain's sword went into his shoulder, "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." His screams to amuse the hero killer as he twisted the blade making the poor be scream louder, "Now lets see who you really are."

Stain removed the pig mask to reveal Izuku's face, "Hey i know you, you were they guy in motel room next to mine." He recognized that cheap smirk as the exact same one the hooded guy gave him, Stain was the guy next to him in the other room! "That's kind of funny kid, why you not laughing?" Izuku didn't answer he just kept trying to fight back but Stain had used his quirk paralyzing him when he licked the blood off one of his knives, The hero killer put the end of his Katana in Izuku's mouth, "You know for a small fry, your sure talk too much." With one quick motion the blade cut through izuku's cheek like it was nothing, Blood and Saliava came drooling out of his wound, *Gurgle* "What was that?" Stain put his hand up to his ear, "Speak up boy i can't hear you." *Gurgle* Stain leaned in closer to the boy "What was that." He leaned closer to Izuku's bloody face making a huge mistake, "What's wrongahahahahahahah." Izuku had reached into his pocket and pulled out the tazer Mei gave him and tazzed the hero killer's balls, Stain fell to the ground grasping his crouch while Izuku crawled over to the shotgun his last hope, He reached it just as soon as the hero killer got to his feet, "You little green shit, for that i'm gonna cut your dick off." Stain charged at the boy with the intent to follow through with his words, *Bang* Stain's arm exploded, the sword went flying landing next to Iida who was suddenly found himself able to move, *Bang* Izuku fired another round blasting off one of Stain's legs, Izuku got his feet and walked over to his bag and pulled out his reverse bear trap, "It's time."

He walked back over to Stain who was rolling around in pain while Iida was managed to get to his feet, Izuku grabbed Stain by the hair and put on his invention latching into the hero killers jaw, "Stain." The killer looked into the boy's eyes and saw only death, "I wanna play a game, you are a murderer who finds enjoyment in killing others after making them defensless but now the tables have turned on you. The device attached to your jaw in called the reverse bear trap, once i remove the key you will have sixty seconds to grab the key and free yourself, if not your jaw will permanently be ripped." Izuku removed the key starting the timer and held it infront of Stain, "This, is the key to your salvation." Izuku threw the key down the ally and Stain immediately started crawling for it, "30 seconds remain." Izuku teased him as he followed the injured killer all the way to the key, he was so focused on his game that Izuku didn't even see Iida grab the katana and walk over to Stain and just as he reached the key, The hero in training stabbed Stain's hand pinning him to the ground, his faint screams could be heard through the mask, "5,4,3,2,1." The trap activated and Stains jaw ripped opened killing him, Iida looked at Izuku and the two just stared at eachother, there was silence between the two before Native spoke, "Jesus, what's wrong with you." He walked up to Iida and grabbed him by the shirt, "why didn't you save him."

"Because he deserved it, for what he did to my brother." Native didn't like Iida's answer as he slapped the boy in the face, "You are no hero and you will never be, and i will make sure you pay for this crime." Native then turned his attention to Izuku, "As for you, i'll make sure you pay for the all the people you-." Before Native could finish Iida stabbed him with Stain's sword and twisted it, Izuku watched as blood came rushing out of the wound as Iida kicked him off the blade, Iida returned to staring at Izuku with his lifeless eyes as the sirens approached in the distance, "You better get going if you don't want to get caught." He said as he put the blade back in Stain's hand, Izuku nodded in agreement as he gathered up all his stuff but he had lost to much blood and collapsed falling to the ground, "No, it, can't end, like this, Mei, i'm sorry."

(Izuku kills Stain, suprised huh?)