Chapter 11: City on the Edge of Battle Part 1

"Alright Izuku you got everything packed?" "Yes Mei." "You got your weapons i made for you?" "Yes Mei." "Ammo?" "Yes." "Mask in case things gets bad?" "Yes Mei, oh my god your acting like my mother use to." Izuku was fully packed and ready for his trip to Hosu city but Mei was being extra clingy today, he put on his sweat jacket and walked out the door carrying two suitcases but was tackled before he could even get three feet out the door, "Mei i have to go or i'll miss my train." She hugged him tighter and buried her head against her chest, "I know but i don't want you to go." He sighed as he had to pry her off with a crowbar, "Mei i'll be back soon, i promise." She pulled out something from her back pocket and put in Izuku's hand, "Is this a tazzer?" Before he could get an answer an alarm went off on his phone, "Shit i'm gonna be late, i'll see you soon Mei." He kissed her goodbye an ran off leaving her all alone, "Please come back safe Izuku."

(Hours later in Hosu)

Izuku stepped off the train and started walking through the crowds of people in the metro, once he was free the crowds of busy people he walked out into the city street and started heading to the address of the motel he was staying at, as he walked out through the streets of Hosu he admired the tall buildings and attractions on the streets. After walking a few more blocks he finally reached the motel and it was exactly how he pictured it in his head, run down, cheap, pretty sure the guy in room two and five are doing drugs or are dead. "Why can't i stay at a nice hotel Mei, why do i have stay here?" He questioned her logic as he went to the front desk and ringed the bell, a tall man came out of the back room and greeted him, "Hello sir how can i help you?" "Umm i paid for a room online, under Izuku or Mei." The tall man checked on his computer and pulled out a key from his desk, "Everything checks out, here's your room key enjoy your stay." Izuku thanked the man and walked to room 13, when he opened the door he was suprised to find it was really clean and nice looking, "huh, i expected torn wallpaper and rotting food smell." He shrugged as he entered the motel room and began unpacking his luggage, once that was down he laid down on the bed and turned on the TV with the crappy remote that didn't really well at all and turned it to the news, "Top story today, a vigilante by the name of PopStep saved the of a women today, the women was being robbed at gun point in an ally when the young girl came in and subdued the robber, though the girl saved a life the chief of the police department had alot to say to the vigilante."

The screen cut to the police chief infront of a crowd of reporters, "While i do thank the girl for her bravery, she had no right to get involed, she should have got the attention of a nearby police officer."

Izuku turned off the TV enraged by the news, "What the hell, that girl puts her life on the line to save a life when no heroes were around and you talk down on her." There was a sudden knocking on his door grabbing his attention, "Hey buddy, can you keep it down i'm trying to rest here." Izuku got out of bed and opened the door where he was greeted by a hooded stranger, "Oh i'm sorry, just got mad at the news is all." "The hooded guy let out a small laugh, "Yeah that can be frustrating sometimes, hey listen just keep it down please." The hooded figuare walked back to his room and Izuku returned to his bed but before he could close his eyes and go to sleep but his phone began vibrating, he pulled it out and saw that it was from Mei trying to facetime and answered as fast as he could, "Mei i got theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Mei was in a small bath robe that was barely covering her breasts, "Hi Izuku, i miss you alot and thought well, you might be lonely."

"Wait wait wait, im not aloud to tell them about our time in the bathroom but you can tell them that time i masturbated for you over the phone."

"Wait Mei i was about to skip that part."

"No you weren't, you were going to tell them."