Chapter 15: A Mother's Love

(Hey guys just want to clarify Endeavor is not dead that was just a dream, also i promise the torture will make it's return soon but for now enjoy plot.)

Chapter 15: A Mother's Love

"MY BABY BOY IS ALIVE!" Inko hugged Izuku so hard that Mei thought she heard a sqeak from his ribcage crushing his lungs, "Izuku baby dear honey sweety don't every leave me again." She began crying buckets getting his entire shirt wet with tears, "Mei can i get a little help here." He said barely able to speak from the lack of oxygen, "Babe, i don't think i could break that hold with a blow torch." Inko noticed that Mei referred to her baby as 'babe' and decided to investigate, "Oh i'm sorry, i forgot to introduce myself my name is Inko Midoriya his mother, and who might you be and what relation do you have with my son?" "My name is Mei Hatsume, I'm Izuku's girlfriend." Inko started crying again from the wonderful news that her baby has found someone who seemed nice, "Izuku i'm so proud of you." She tightened her hug but lucky for him the tears had lubricated his body and he managed to slip out of her death grip, he gasped for air while his mot her stood there and cried while Mei just sat and watched with a smile on her face, "Mom i'm really happy to see yo- *SLAP* Ouch, why did you hit me." His mother's eyes were no longer filled with tears but with anger, "That was for making me think you were dead in some river somewhere, do you know what it's like to wake up and find a note saying your son is going to kill himself and then find out after all this time you thought he was dead he's actually alive." She slapped him again this time in his injuried cheek, "Oww, stop slapping me."

"What happend to your cheek and finger?" He knew his mother would ask about his injuries once she calmed down a little, he sat down the couch and tried to lie, "I work in a factory now and there was accide-." *SLAP* "Don't you lie to me, tell the truth." He didn't know what to do, he could try to lie again but his mother was at seeing through them or he could tell her the truth and reveal that he fought the hero killer but then his mother would ask why and keep looking into it until she gets the full story, "He fought the hero killer and won." He looked over at Mei who was no longer smiling, "I'm not fool miss Hatsume, how would he even beat someone like that, he dosen't even have a quirk." Mei stood up and pulled out her homemade tazzer and handed it to her, "With my help of course, i invent stuff that helps him if he's ever in trouble when he's out on a mission." "Mission? What missions would my son need this, whatever it is for?" Mei walkd over to the door and closed it, "The type that involves kidnapping people with quirks." Izuku got up from his seat and grabbed Mei, "What are you doing?" "Your supposed to be dead Izuku, if she tells people your alive then the games are gonna get alot harder to pull off so lets just get this over with." She looked at Inko who was confused and didn't know what as going on, "Mrs. Midoriya your son and i are the infamous Jigsaw killer, now that you know you have two options, one, you can either promise never to tell a soul about me and Izuku, or." "You'll kill me?"

She said slowly backing up away from them, "No, i only kill those who deserve it and your a good person who is nice and caring, i'll let you leave and you can go tell the police if you want, i won't harm you i promise." Inko looked at her and her son together and began to cry again, "I don't know what i should do, i love you Izuku and i don't want lose you again but this is wrong, killing people." Izuku walked up to her and gave his mother a hug, "i know how this seems but were changing the world together, and i love her and, well were going to have a baby soon so please just let us continue our work but i promise i'll come and visit you." She looked up at her son then back at Mei whowas rubbing her stomach, "She's pregnant?" He smiled at her, "Yeah, your gonna be a- *SLAP* WHY DID YOU HIT ME THAT TIME, HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT MITSUKI OR SOMETHING?" "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T MAKE ME A GRANDMOTHER AT 41." "TECHNICALLY YOUR 42 NOW *SLAP* OWW." "THAT'S FOR ACTING SMART." Mei laughed grabbing Inko's attention, "Mei he better propose to you soon, if he dosen't then call me and i'll make him, also make sure he dosen't get that badly hurt ever again, knowing he fought the hero killer almost made me pass out." Mei shook her head in agreement, "Oh i got to get back to work but don't worry your secret is safe just visit me from time to time please, i miss my son and i would like to get to know my Daughter in law." "We promise." The two said in unison as Inko walked out of the room, "She cries alot just like you." "Oh shut up Mei."

(Later Back at the Warehouse)

Mei and Izuku entered the warehouse and headed straight for the couch, Izuku sat down while Mei face planted landing across his lap, "So you wanna watch a movie?" Her voice was muffled because she was speaking into the couch but Izuku understood what she asked, "Sure what you wanna watch." She lifted up her and started snuggling next to Izuku, "How about something scary." The green haired boy sighed, he hated scary movies ever since he was a kid and he watched Friday the 13th while his mom wasn't home, but he loved Mei and if she wanted horror she gets it, "Okay lets see what we got." He started scrolling through netflix reading off all the options to her, "We got Halloween, The Grudge, Contracted, Happy Death day, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Crow, Return of the Living Dead." "Stop, i choose that one." Izuku started the movie and wrapped his arms around Mei, not because he wanted to snuggle but so he had something to hang on to so he dosen't jump out of his seat.

(At Inko's Apartment)

Inko entered her apartment and hung up her coat, "Did you have a good time at work dear?" A very masculine voice said from another room, "Yeah i met some old friends today and we got to catch up, how about you?" "It was fine, we finished off finals today and the students did really well, most of them past." She went into the kitchen and started making some tea, "Thats good, what's next for the kids." A blonde haired skeleton like man walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her, "Just some camping trip in a few weeks to help them train while i get to relax." He kissed her cheek and slowly traveled down her neck making her moan, "You miss me." "Of course i miss you, just seeing you makes me happy." To her suprise the man picked her up bridal style and started walking back to the bedroom, "Are you sure your okay enough to carry me." "For you i'll do anything no matter the pain it causes me, i love you Inko." He kissed her and she turned red as a tomato, "And i love you, Toshinori."

(Well another chapter down and this was hard, i rewrote it so many times this is literally the 6th version I'M NOT JOKING AND I'M EXTREMELY ANNOYED AT THE MOMENT. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, i gotta think where to go with this before i go crazy, plus ultra.