Chapter 8: Love and Pain

(I have never written smut before so don't expect gold here, i had to study alot of smut to write this so here you go, enjoy)

"Mei your not going to tell them our first time together."

"What, there the ones who asked us for the story and i don't want to leave anything out."

"You already skipped several months in the story already and several other people you tortured before you met me."

"So?"

"oh what's the point of arguing with you just go ahead and tell them if you want."

"Listen i'm sorry for getting you upset honey, how about after this i'll make it up to you by doing that thing you like so much tonight."

"Alright tell them but before you do i want a little something now."

*Izuku kisses Mei and squeezes her ass.*

"Save that for later love, now on with the rest of the story."

Mei and Izuku were both on the couch looking very fluster at one another, "S-so Mei, what is it that you wanted to talk about? Did i do something wrong today." "Of couse not!" She said nearly jumping on him but quickly calming herself down, "You did everything i asked perfectly, i couldn't have done it better myself." Izuku let out a sigh of relief but then he figuared out what Mei whated to talk about, the kiss on the cheek he gave from this morning, "Izuku, your a great guy, your sweet and kind and you always know what to do when i'm feeling down to make me happy again, you also have very big muscles and i like that very much." Izuku was blushing so hard that it looked like he was about pass out, "What i'm trying to say is that i uh, im in, i lik-, dammit why is this so difficult to say it was so easy to say in my head." Izuku put both of his hands on her shoulders and looked deep into Mei's eyes, "Mei i am your partner and you can tell me anything you'd like so don't be afraid to say anything to me." He then gave her a hug which made her feel hot inside, "Izuku?" He sperated from her so he could look at her directly, "Yes Mei." She took a deep breath before answering, "I love you." Before Izuku could react to what she just said Mei pressed her lips against his, the kiss wasn't bad but she could tell this was his first time kissing an actually girl that wasn't his mom, after a few seconds they seperated both red as Strawberries, "I've been waiting to do that all day."

She expected him to be all shocked and mumbling out of his mind but instead he was smiling at her, "I love you too Mei." She was overjoyed to hear that as They kissed again but this time there was little more aggression, after a few minutes of making out they broke apart to catch there breath, Izuku than began kissing her neck leaving little marks, he quickly unbuttoned her school uniform to reveal her blue bra. He didn't waste anytime trying to get the bra off but he was having alot of trouble, "Come on why is this so difficult!" Izuku kept trying as Mei began to laugh making Izuku feel like he ruined the moment, "It's okay, let me help you." With one try she unhooked her bra revealing her huge breasts to him, he began to squeeze and suck on her tits causing her to let out small moans, "Izuku don't stop, don't ever stop." And with that he stopped and got up from the couch, "What the hell, i told you not to stop." She was about to yell at him some more until he took off his shirt showing off his god like body to her, "I'm really sorry for stopping but i felt it was unfair that you were shirtless and i wasn't." She began to feel his well toned abs from top to bottom and then moved on to his thick biceps but his muscles weren't the only thing on her mind, she kissed him as she reached into his short's pulling out his cock and began to pump it until it was fully erect, "Wow Izuku, you cock is huge."