Chapter 26: A New Enemy

"Ugh, that's the last time i drink that much." CowCow Boy leaned up and noticed he wasn't in his apartment passed out in his bed, instead he was in a ditch with multiple chains imbedded in his horns connected to cement block, "What the fuck." He tried to climb out of the whole but the chains wouldn't let him, "HELLO, CAN ANYONE HELP ME." He was startled by the sound of loud static, he looked around for the source but he couldn't find it and eventually he heard a voice, "Hello Nagata, I want to play a game. This game will take place in a room not much bigger than the room you spent most of your life in. A prison cell. Despite all of the advantages and privileges that you were given at birth, you have returned to prison again and again. More comfortable in chains than you are in freedom. Tonight, we will see how far you are willing to go to break those chains once and for all. Live or die, Nagata. Make your choice." The voice cut out and he could hear a machine turn on and a greyish liquad started slowly pouring in, he touched a little bit and examined it more closely to realize it was cement, "OH FUCK." He looked around the hole frantically trying to find something and lucky for him he found a hand saw before the cement could cover it, he madly started sawing at the chains in hope of freeing himself but it wasn't cutting, then it hit him. "Jigsaw dosen't want me cut through my chains, he want's me to cut through my horns." He froze with fear, if he cut off his horns than he wouldn't be able to use his quirk anymore but if he didn't then the cement would submerge him.

He looked down at the cement that was now up to his knees, "FUCK YOU JIGSAW YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR PUSSY BITCH FRIENDS." He took the saw and pressed it against his right horn, he took a deep breath and vigorously started sawing, crying as he did it. Once the right was off he immediately started on the left, he took a brief second to check on the cement that was now up to his waist, "Come on, come on please break." He said to himself as he sawed faster, 'snap' the horn fell off allowing him to climb out of the hole. "I win, HA! FUCK YOU JIGSAW AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS I FUCKING WON." He danced around celebrating his survival.

(a block away)

Himiko and Iida were set up in there van watching the game play out on a tablet, "I did not expect him to survive honestly." "Agreed, he didn't look like the type to have the willpower do to something like this but i guess we were wrong." The two agreed as they started packing everything up planning to return to the warehouse when they saw someone appear on the screen, "wait, who the fuck is that?" A shadowy figuare walked up behind CowCow Boy who was still celebrating and put her hand on his shoulder "CowCow Boy." He froze in place, "Curious, What are you doing out here?" The women walked out of the shadows revealing herself, She had long pale hair and weird colored eyes, she wore a dark, shoulderless dress with long sleeves. "I'm here for you." "Oh thank god, your came to save me from these psychos." "Got wrong again big guy." She said as she kicked him into the cement filled ditch, "CURIOUS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" and with one snap of her fingers he exploded, "HOLY SHIT!" The two yelled, "Who the fuck is that Toga?" "I don't know, fucking Killer Queen." "Was that a Jojo reference?" "THERE'S NO TIME FOR JOJO REFERENCES." "Hello, you watching Jigsaw." The two stopped argueing and looked at the computer, the killer queen women had found there camera and was waving at them, "Hi, my name is Curious, i'm a representative of the Meta Liberation Army. The man you just tortured was one of our associates and even though i was assigned to get rid of him dosen't mean we'll forgive you for targeting him as he was still a member and we will be coming for you, goodnight." Curious touched the camera and backed away far enough so that when she set off her quirk she wouldn't be caught in it, Himiko didn't waste anytime jumping into the driver's seat and drove off.

"Toga slow down." She didn't listen to Iida as she made a sharp turn nearly hitting another car, "TOGA STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW." She still didn't listen to him and continued to drive as fast and as far away as she could, "TOGA JUST STOP THE CAR ALREADY." He started fighting her for control of the wheel, they swerved around on the road until he finally managed to hit the brakes before they could crash into something, Iida quickly grabbed her and pulled her out of the seat so she wouldn't try to start the car again, "Are you calmer now." She shook her head no, "To bad, now tell me why your so scared." She tried to look away but he straighted her face so she was looking directly at him, "TELL ME NOW." "Alright just please let me go." She demanded, he thought about it for a second and decided to free her from his grip, "So did you know that women?" He asked, "No, but I know about the group she was apart of." "the Meta Liberation Army, never heard of it." Her jaw dropped wide open, "Hold up, you went to a hero school and didn't learn about the villain Destro and his organization?" Annoyed, Iida rubbed the back of his head looking a little embarrassed while Toga sighed and continued with her history lesson, "Destro was a villain who rivaled All Might in his prime, he believed the quirks were basic human right and even created and organization of people who believed in his cause, they were called the Meta Liberation Army. For years they carried out terrorist attacks trying to change things but it only made them look like terrorists and eventually All Might defeated them and the group disbanded, but it seems they just went into hiding until the group could return with power behind it."

Iida took off his glasses and rubbed his entire face, he threw her the keys and pointed at the front seat, "Get us home, we need to report this to Mei and Izuku." Toga moved faster than any hero with a speed quirk nearly pushing Iida to the floor just so she could get to the drivers seat, as she drove he thought about the group and how it made Himiko scared, and she was the one that smiled whenever danger was looking at her in the face, but not this time. This time for the first time he saw her look at him with fright and that's what made him scared.