Chapter 7: We Are Live

(In The TV Production Trailer)

"What the hell is going on guys." The head of the TV Production crew was angry out of his freaking mind because alot of people at home and in the crowd could not see what was going on and he knew he would be blamed, "I don't know boss, we were having a clear feed then all of a sudden we lose eveything in a flash, it dosen't make any sense." "I DON'T CARE IF IT MAKES SENSE, JUST FIX IT GOD DAMMIT." At that moment the signal came back but it wasn't on the tournament winner instead they saw a room seperated by metal bars, on one side they saw a boy standing by himself and on the other a boy strapped to a chair with what seems to be a long poll shoved into his mouth, "What the fuck is going on."

(Back in the Stadium)

"Hey that's Monoma and Mineta on the screen." The students of class 1A and 1B noticed there classmates were not present at the festival today but they just assumed the caught some type of sickness but in Mineta's case they thought he just chickened out, "Hello can anyone hear me, Hello, what the fuck is going on." Monoma said waving and looking straight at the camera, Suddenly a voice spoke to him blaring through the speakers of the Staduim, "Hello Monoma, i wanna play game. Over the past few months you have become a shell of your former self, Consumed with hatred for class 1A feeling that they do not deserve the attention that they are underserving of calling themselves the best. on the otherside of the bars is Minoru Mineta from that class, He is a sexual predator who has assualted many women and has even been arrested on several occasions for these crimes, but these crimes were never taken to court due to his father's political power. The device he's attached to will shove that pole that is currently in his mouth down his throat and eventually ripping through his stomach, the only way to prevent this is to give a sacrifice, a sacrifice of your flesh. using the knives given to you put 8 pounds worth of your flesh on the scale located in the corner of the room before five minutes is up. So what will you choose, will you put aside your hatred for him and put your life at risk or will you let the timer run out, the choice is yours."

The clock started and Monoma looked over at Mineta who couldn't talk because of the poll in his mouth but he could still look at him out of the corner of his eye, Monoma could see the tears in his eyes and despite the fact he did hate class 1A he never wanted this ever to happen to any of them, he walked over to the table with knives and grabbed one before putting his arm down onto the table. He gave one last look at Mineta who was trying to wiggle out of his chair but it was no use, "You know Mineta, i don't like you infact i do hate you but i'm not gonna watch you die." Monoma said before taking a deep breath, he began cutting into his arm make screaming in pain as he cut deeper and deeper, once he felt it was cut deep enough he began to make another cut on his arm and then another until he made a shape of square on his flesh, he then gathered his strength and quickly ripped off the patch a flesh almost making him pass out from the pain but he was strong and managed to crawl over and put the flesh on the scale. 0.95 Ibs is how much it weighed, "Well, it's a start." He looked over at clock to see how much time he had left and it was not good, the clock was down to 1:12 left, "Oh fuck."

He got up to his feet a ran back over to the table of knives and grabbed a new knife, he began cutting another square on his arm but when he saw that he was now down to 53 seconds left on the clock he realized he had to do something drastic if he was gonna save Mineta's life, he then saw the meat cleaver at the end of the table and a painful thought came to his mind. He grabbed the cleaver and began whacking at his arm screaming in more pain than before, after what felt like forever of chopping at his arm Monoma finally managed to cut it off but he was bleeding profusely now from his wound, he looked at the timer and it only had 15 seconds left on it making Mineta start to freak out as he tries to twists and turn his way out, Monoma was tired from blood loss but he was determined to save Mineta's life even if it kills him. With 5 seconds left on the clock he ran over to the scale and put in his arm in before collapsing, Monoma smiled as he looked up at the scale and saw that the weight on the scale was over 8 Ibs meaning he had won the game and saved Mineta from a horrible painful death, he looked over to see that the device had extracted the pole from his mouth and the shackles unlatched freeing the boy. Doors suddenly opened on each side of the room allowing them to leave which Mineta took the first chance to do running out of the room not even checking on Monoma before leaving, Monoma tried to get up but he was to weak from blood loss and as he layed there in a pool of his own blood he began to take fast heavy breaths, soon his breaths slowed down and eventually he stopped.

Suddenly the feed went static and returned to normal with the camera's focusing on Bakugo who had a look of horror on his face and so did everyone else, some had gotten up and left at the sight of the boy cutting off his flesh and others couldn't hold down there lunch and ended up throwing up, "Everyone please remain calm and exit in a orderly fashion please, as for the students please return to the buses." Aizawa didn't know what to do other than try to empty the stadium and get everyone out of here, soon the staduim emptied out and the students returned to school where they were told that they would have the rest of the week off to relax and they would be sent home as of right now, Mei was happy because more days off meant even more time to setup games with Izuku, and go shopping with Izuku and go out to dinner with Izuku and go to the movies with Izuku and make babies with Izuku and she wasn't talking about her inventions. "what have you done to me Izuku." "Whose Izuku?" Mei snapped out of her trance and looked at her classmate Jack who was from america and occasionally talked to her unlike most of her other classmates who were kind of scared of her, "So who is he, is he your boyfriend?" The question made Mei turn red, "Its none of your business." She said before leaving Jack all alone, He pulled out his phone when she was out of sight and began to text everyone in the class chatroom which Mei wasn't in because she didn't really hang out with any of them outside of school.

(Back at Mei's and Izuku's Warehouse)

"Our top story tonight, after the finals of what was a fantastic sports festival turned into a live horror show as it would appear that the Jigsaw killer somehow managed to hack into the festival feed, he then showed everyone a live presentation of his game featuring two UA students, one managed to survive but the other student died of blood loss. However the live video did bring up some questional things about UA, it was originally believed that those with criminal records could not enroll in the school but however the student that survived the game appearently had a mass criminal record sexual assualts on women, UA officials has denied knowing anything about the students past crimes and say they unsure on how the boy got into the school in the first place." Izuku turned off the TV and smiled, the game went completely as planned and two names were off the list but now he had to go make Mei a special dinner for doing so well in the festival, he went to the kitchen area and began preparing Decorative Kamabokos which were her favorite, after an hour of messing around in the kitchen Izuku was done and now all he had to do was wait for her to get back, after two hours Mei finally got back but she seemed nervous about something, "Mei, is something wrong?" She looked at him with a small blush on her face but she kept a serious expression the whole time, "We need to talk."

(First, yes i created my own little minor character and named him Jack. Second, the trap Mineta was in was supposed to resemble deep throat because it went along with his sexual pervert thing, i'm not good at trap designs and i apologize.)