Chapter 17: Doing The Right Thing

(Still bad at fight scenes, Trying my best here but this chapter turned out to be mess.)

Izuku and Mei were running through the forest heading to there destination to set off some explosives like they had planned with Shigaraki, they suddenly heard the sounds of gunshots and powertools going off in the distance, "Looks like the fighting has started, we should speed it up." He ran faster but stopped when he noticed that she had stopped running with him, "Mei are you okay." He ran back to her put his hand on her shoulder, "Whats wrong is it the baby." She pointed at something, "Look." Izuku looked at where she was pointing and saw it, there was Muscular and he was slowly approaching a small boy, "You don't think he's gonna hurt that kid do you." The two looked at eachother and then back at Muscular who walked up behind the boy, "Hey kid." He said in a very creeper tone, the boy turned around and was met with a backhand slap lauching him a few feet, "What you doing here all by yourself?" The two watched as Muscular started beating on the boy, slapping him and throwing him around like he was a football, "We got to do something Izuku." She ran out from behind the bushes and Izuku followed after her, Muscular held the boy by the neck strangling him and smiling as he did it, "LET HIM GO." Mei yelled at him, he looked over at them and his smile disappeared, "Why should i, it's so much fun watching him squirm." He squeezed harder and the boy started to turn purple while trying to kick his way out, Mei pulled out a pistol and Izuku pulled out a izu from there cloaks and aimed it at the villain, "I SAID PUT HIM DOWN."

He did as she asked dropping the poor boy, Izuku ran over to the boy while Muscular just stood there smiling, "Why did you attack the boy, he isn't a target or a threat so why?" She cocked the gun and aimed for his scarred eye, "I knew that boy's parents, i was the one who killed them and there the ones that took my, i thought it would be nice to introduce myself to there son who i orphaned." Mei fired off a round but Muscular activated his quirk and the bullet bounced of him like it was nothing, Izuku put down the injuried boy and began firing off rounds but they didn't have and affect either, "Is that all you got? Funny i thought the infamous Jigsaw killers would have more instored but i guess i was wrong but i'm a nice guy and i'll have another free hit." Izuku pulled out a shotgun from one of the bags and handed it to Mei while Muscular started waving his hands in the air pretending to be afraid, "Oh no a shotgun, that's definitley gonna break through my armor." He said sarcasticly as he walked up to her in point blank range, "Go ahead." He couldn't see through the pig mask but she was smiling underneath it, "Game Over." She fired a round into his chest breaking through his armor knocking him down to the ground, The blast recoil was so powerful that Mei was launched back and the shotgun broke into pieces, "Oh my god Mei."

Izuku ran over and helped her up to her feet "Mei are you okay?" She grasped her right arm in pain trying to move it, "I dislocated my shoulder but other i'm fine, how's the kid." "He's fine just unconscious and has minor concussion." He couldn't stand seeing his girlfriend in so much pain, it made him feel like he failed as a boyfriend to protect her, "We should have never agreed to do this even if it does get Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Iida." If it wasen't for their masks she would have kissed him to calm him down but since she didn't want to be seen or identified she had use her words, "It's too late to back out now, we need to complete our our objective but before we can go and further i need to do something." She grabbed his collar and brought him close to her face, "Put my shoulder, back in place." Mei dropped to the ground taking Izuku with her, "Mei i don't know how to do this." He tried to plead with her, "It's okay i'll guide you through it, first grab my arm and hold it at a 90 degree angle away from my body, then hold onto my wrist while slowly but firmly pull." He did everything she said up until the point where he had to pull, "Mei are sure you want me to do this?" "JUST FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH!" With that Izuku pulled on her arm 'POP' with that her arm was back place but she was barely awake, "There it's in, you feel better?"