Chapter 24: Toga and Iida Got a Mission

*Door opens and Toga walks into the room*

"Hey guys whats up, wow whose that."

"There the ones i told you about over the phone, they plan on ruining our happy life here and rip apart my family."

"That's horrible, why haven't you killed them yet?"

"Well Toga we decided to tell them our story of how we became Jigsaw killers."

"huh how far you guys into it?"

"Were at the part where it's your first game with Iida."

*Toga jumped up and down in excitement*

"Can I tell this part Izuku, pleeeeaaasssssee."

"It's really up to Mei, is it okay with you honey?"

"Yeah sure, tell away."

"Okay."

"MEI, TOGA, IIDA, BREAKFAST IS READY." The three walked into the kitchen and took seats at the table, Izuku made there plates and served them one by before serving himself, "Oh my god it looks amazing." Toga drooled over the food as she stabbed through all three pancakes at once and stuffed them into her mouth, swollowing them whole as everyone at the table watched in a mix of amazement and horror, "What, why is everyone staring at me?" She asked wiping the syrup off her face, "That was horrifying to watch Toga." "Your jaw unhinged like a snake eating an egg, i will have nightmares about this for the rest of my life." "I want to see it again." Mei slid her plate infront of her and she did it again, "I can't unsee what i have seen." "I know what you mean." Mei suddenly rose from her seat and left the room leaving the three puzzled, after a few minutes Mei came back with a white board and a marker and started writing on it, "Toga, Iida, i know it's been a week since everything went down but i think it's time to put on your own game." Iida smirked while Toga jumped out of her seat in excitement, "Wow there settle down, before you go off and do this we have things to fix." She pulled out her phone and showed them a picture of them on the news, "Everyone knows what you look like so were going to give you a makeover, so the question you must answer is what color hair dye do you wan't?" Toga continued to celebrate while Iida rubbed through his hair saying goodbye to it's natural color.

(After a long makeover montage)

Mei was finally finished changing there features, Iida was now blonde and wore Contact lenses that not only helped his eyesight but changed his eye color to green, Toga's hair was now Black and her eyes were now blue, "I look fantastic, thanks Hatsume and Izuku." She ran up and hugged them both making them both a little uncomfortable, "So who's are target?" She asked as her hands traveled down to both Mei and Izuku's waists, "A-a-a-a Toga, p-please let go." Izuku asked and she did taking a seat next to Iida who had missed everything because he was to distracted by his hair, "Alright you two listen up, Mei is going to give you your target and why he derserves punish, right Mei." He looked over at her and noticed she was staring blindly at nothing, "Mei are you alright?" She snapped out of it, "Yeah i'm fine what were we talking about?" "The target and why he's being put into a game." "Oh yeah, Your target goes by the name CowCow Boy, he was born into a rich family and despite the gifts he was given he turned to petty crime robbing and stealing, he was arrested several times but each time he was released shortly after due to his wealth and power, he must learn his lesson and i'm leaving it do you two to make sure he learns. I leaving the game design up to you, everything you need is the car outside along with where you'll kidnap him, good luck guys." Toga and Iida nodded there heads showing they understood and headed to the door, "Wait." The two turned around to see Izuku smiling and holding two paper bags, "Take these just incase you get hungry on your trip." "Thank's mom."

The two said and took their lunches out the door leaving the loving couple alone, "Hey Mei kids are gone." He said jokingly but he was met with no laughter from his cheap joke, he looked around the werehouse searching for Mei who had seemingly vanished into thin air, "Mei where you?" He waited in silence for an answer, "I'm in our room." He headed up stairs and opened the door to see her crying on the floor looking at old photos, "Are you okay, ever since Toga gropped us which we have to talk about by the way, you've been acting a little weird, what's wrong?" She handed him a picture of her and her family playing at the park, "Is that your family?" "Back when i had one, i've never told anyone this story but i think you should know." She told him everything from her mother dying to the abuse from her drunken father raping her and killing her brother, "So when Toga gropped us you had a flashback of when it happened." "Yeah, pretty much." He noticed her eyes started to water up so he did the only thing he knew that would cheer her up, he wrapped his muscular arms around her and hugged her until she felt better, "You feel better?" "Yeah." She said with her face buried his chest, "You wanna netflix and chill?" "Yeah." "Want me to make you sweets." "Yeah." He picked her up Bridal style and carried her downstairs, he layed her down on the couch and lifted up her shirt so he could tickle her belly, "Izuku stop that tickles." "I'm just playing with the baby, only six more months until its time." "I just can't wait to meet her or him, that reminds me, how do you think Toga and Iida ate doing?"

(Meanwhile)

"Hey Iida do you mind if i put in my mix tape?" Toga pulled out a casette tape and put in, "Go ahead i mean it's already in, why bother asking." He was expecting deathmetal or some type of screamo band but instead it was familar group,

"Iida join in." "Why not."

As the two sigged along to the song Iida thought differently about the vampire like girl sitting next to him, besides the horrific memory of seeing her eat she was actually nice to be around and maybe this would not be as bad as he orginally thought.

I don't own the song but it is one of my favorites, it's Every Breath You Take by The Police