Chapter 4: His Side of the Story

Izuku Midoriya was not like other children, he is part of the 20% of the population that is born quirkless meaning they have no special abilitys or physical mutations, because of this Izuku was abandoned by his friends while some became his tormentors beating him up and testing there quirks on him so they could find new ways to use there gifts. For the next 10 years of his life he would endure this treatment but not just from his classmates, Teachers would also discrimate against him for not having a quirk and they would just let other students bully him right in the middle of class and he didn't even call for help when they saw other students beat him outside the school instead he just watched for a bit before walking away, probably to make sure they weren't gonna kill him or cripple him. Everyday Izuku told himself that it was gonna get better soon that everyone would start being nice to him again and want him to be there friend but he knew that wasn't going to happen as long as he was quirkless in this world, "You wanna be Hero so bad? I got a time saving idea for you. If you think you'll have a quirk in the next life, then go take swan dive off the roof." His former best friend said that to him right infront of everyone in class, as much as people liked making fun of Izuku no one wanted to say that or think of him doing that to himself but no could speak up to Bakugo so they remained quite, later that day Izuku walked another route home so he wouldn't confront his former friend but thats when he was attacked by a slime villain but was saved by the number one pro hero All Might who he was crazy fan of, he then later found out (After he grabbed a hold of All Might who tried jumping away forcing him to land.) That All Might is injuried and his true form looks like a scarecrow. He then asked All Might if he could become a hero despite not having a quirk, "I'm sorry but you can't be a hero, there's just some villains you need a quirk to defeat, you should think more realistically."

At that moment Izuku remembered all the horrible things he's endured throughout his life and how everyone told him to give up and this made him realize, All Might was just like everyone else who try to crush his dreams, "Hypocrite." He said quitely but All Might heard him, "What do you just say?" Izuku looked deep into his hero's eyes and said it louder, "YOUR A HYPOCRITE." All Might was shocked by the statement, he wanted to say something but the boy cut him off before he could, "ALL MY LIFE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING ME I CAN'T BE HERO, THAT I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP ON MY DREAMS BUT I WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE REAL HEROES DON'T GIVE UP." Through Izuku's rage All Might finally found a moment to speak, "Listen kid i'm sorry but-." He was cut off again by the green haired boy's rage, "SHUT UP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT." Izuku took out his All Might wallet and removed all his money and personel info, "HERE TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK, I DON'T WANT IT." Izuku threw his wallet on the ground infront of All Might before running away leaving the number one hero on the roof speechless and regretting his words, Izuku ran all the way home and locked himself in his room and stared at his All Might posters and collectables, this sent him into a rage as he began ripping all the posters down off the walls and tearing off the All Might bed spread and pillow cases before turning his attention to his desk covered in All Might collectables, he wanted to smash them but then he thought about how much there worth and decided to carefully just remove them and put them in the closet. Once all signs of All Might were removed from his room he began working out so he could become strong, After 8 months of non stop training and his mom worrying about him he gave up, despite his new found strength and stamina he knew deep down All Might was right and it was time to give up and suddenly the memory of what his former friend said to him about jumping off the roof and killing himself, he decided to go through with it as he climbed to the roof of a nearby building and walked to the edge, "Goodbye mom, i'm so sorry." He jumped but as soon as he did he regretted it and wished he could take it back.

SMACK

Izuku hit the ground but he didn't die but instead broke an arm and a leg and was caughing up alot of blood and thats when he saw her, a girl with pink hair wearing a dirty tank top and jeans looking down at him, "Please *Coughs blood* help me *Coughs up more blood*." He looked at her waiting for to help him but she looked shocked so he asked her again through his cries, "Please *Coughs blood* Help me, I don't *Coughs* I don't, want to die." She simply looked at him and responded with something that suprised him, "No." She explained how he might try to kill himself again if she helped him, she explained this as she pulled out her phone and told him to get up and call for help on his own, he didn't know what to do his arm was broken and so was his leg so how was he gonna do that, After a minute of not moving and just staring at her she put away her phone and just started walking away, suddenly an urge came over the boy and using whatever strength he could get he picked himself up and limped over to the girl down the entire block before stopping her. He put her hand on her shoulder and she turned around to face him, he said the words but this time without coughing up blood, "Please, i want to live." He then reached inside her pocket and pulled out her phone but before he could call anyone he passed out from the pain.

"Mei did you really have to tell them that part again."

"Of course i did but it was in your perspective and it explained your backstory."

"I get it but why didn't you let me tell this part of the story?"

"Because i want to tell the story Izuku."

"Also why did you say at the beginning you alone created a worthy generation, i helped you along the way."

"Izuku you spoiled it for them, just stop talking and let me continue the story."

"I love this next part."

(2 days later)

Izuku awoke from what felt like a eternity of sleep to find that he was not in his own bed, he tried to get up to see where he was but he noticed that he was not alone in the bed, the pink haired girl was laying next to him with her arms wrapped around him hugging him tightly, he was blushing to the point you could mistake him as a tomato. His sudden movements caused Mei to wake up, "Oh good your awake, how are you feeling?" Izuku was going to answer but then he caught a glimpse of her of what she was wearing, she wasn't wearing and pants instead she just had on pink panties and a tank top but no bra on revealing the outline of one of her nipples, "I-I-I'm fine." He said looking away, Mei crawled over him and walked to her bin of clothes and pulled out some shorts "So, what's your name?" She asked as she put them on, "My name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya, what's yours and where am i?" Taking a quick peek at her, She had very nice body but Izuku looked away before he could see her take off her top, "My name is Mei Hatsume and your currently in a abandoned wherehouse where i work." Izuku was confused for a minute but then he looked around the room and saw the blueprints pinned to the walls, they were designs for devices of torture and it didn't take long for him to figuare out who she was, "You figuared out who i am, haven't you?" He looked at her to see she was fully dressed but it was still very revealing but that wasn't important at the moment, "Yes, your the infamous Jigsaw." She was suprised most people call her a killer but he didn't, "Are you gonna put me through one of your games?" He asked as his body began shaking from fear, "No, you have already proven to me that you want live and now respect your life so there's no need for that." Izuku stopped shaking and sighed in relief but now he was hit with curiosity, "If i'm not going to be in a game then why did you save me and heal my wounds?" She stared in his green eyes and smiled at him, "I want you to help me with my games." Izuku's jaw nearly hit the floor by that statement, "I see use in you Midoriya despite you being quirkless, your a smart boy with the second highest grades in your class plus your super fit and bulging with muscle."

Mei's mouth began to droul a little about how fit he was and remembered how it felt to touch his arms but Izuku didn't notice this though as he was deep in thought and somewhat mumbling, he knew he should say no but he wanted to know more of why she wants him to help her, "Why do you wan't me there's got to be atleast a thousand people out there more qualified than me." "No there isn't." She responded with, "You see what i see, a world full of people ungreatful of the gifts they are given and have no respect for thier lives or the people around them. I want to change that Midoriya, i want to make this world a better place for the future generations so please except my offer Izuku and work with me, help me save lives by bringing them to the truth." Mei reached out her hand for a handshake and stared at the Izuku waiting for a answer, Izuku thought about for a sec before realizing she was right that everyone he knew used there quirks for pointless tasks like beat him and bully him when they could be doing something like helping people, he grabbed her hand and squeezed, "I'll help you." She smiled and tackled him but he began screaming in pain for mei forgot about his broken ribs, "Sorry."