Chapter 23: Bloody Money

"Oooohh my head." The man woke up noticing he was in a car in some type of auto garage, he tried to get out of the car but he found himself glued to the seat unable to move, "What the fuck is this shit." He looked around in the car and saw a tape recorder on the seat next to him within arms length, he grabbed it and read the note on it that said 'Play Me.' He didn't really have a choice so he did what the note said and hit play, "Hello Kushida, you might not remember me but i remember you. Two years ago you were drinking heavily after your divorce and you decided to go for a drive which ended in you crashing into a playground of an orphanage killing six children, when you were about to pay for your crimes your lawyer pointed out a loophole resulting in your release, Is that really what our system calls justice? Tonight you will punished for that crime and so will your lawyer, look behind you." Kushida turned around to see his lawyer was chained up, his legs were chained to the bumper of the car while his arms were chaind to a metal support beam, "See once this tape ends the game will start, you will have five minutes to rip out of your seat and flip the switch i put on the dash, if you fail to do this within five minutes then the car will lunge foward ripping your lawyer in half two, and you will crash into some explosives i have outside for you, let the games begin."

The recording stopped and a timer started counting down between his legs on the floor, he started to reach for the switch pulling himself off the glue covered seat, he could hear his skin rip as he leaned foward trying with every bit of his will to save there lives, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, FUCK, ME!" He stopped pulling and took deep breaths trying to regain the courage to start again, "I'M SORRY OKAY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL THOSE KIDS, I WAS IN BAD PLACE AND I WASN'T HANDLING IT RIGHT, DO YOU HEAR ME I'M SORRY." He waited hoping to her a response from anyone but no one did, "I'm so sorry." he said as he looked down at the clock, he had one minute left, "You can do this, you can do this, just pull with all your might and grab the switch on 3, 123." He pulled foward with all his might trying his best to ignore the pain and ripped off his skin, slowly peeling everything off his back and freeing him, "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK." He screamed as he quickly tried to grab the switch but he accidently knocked it off the dash falling to his feet, he tried to bend down and grab it but his back was in so much pain that he couldn't reach it, he watched as the clock ran down to zero as all he could do is scream, the trap activated and the car drove foward ripping the lawyer in half and his organs spilling everywhere as the car drove through the garage doors into explosive barrels burning Kushida alive.

Once the game was over Mei came out of a back room with a scapal in hand, she walked up to the corpse of the lawyer and cut out a signature jigsaw puzzle piece from his flesh, she then grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the car, "This was to much i should have used something with spikes to make this part easier but no, i just had to choose something with explosives, next time i make a trap its going to be much simpler like they have to chop off the limbs and put it on a scale or maybe some type of death mask." She continued to mumble to herself as the fire went out making it safe enough to crowbar the door open and pull out the body of Kushida, most of his skin was burned so she had to pry his mouth open and cut the puzzle piece from the flesh from his tounge, with her flesh work done all she had to do now was dispose of the lawyers car, she had kidnapped him while he was going to work so she knocked him out and took the car with her. She got in started setting up a bomb when the glove department sudden opened and bricks of money started falling out, she investigated further into it pulling out a total of 25,000 yen, "I wonder if theres anymore?" The search for the money was on as she ripped open the seats and practically ripped them out of the car, after the disection of the inside was complete she walked around to the trunk and opened it to find her prize, Millions and Millions of unmarked bills "Jackpot."

(End of Flashback Story)

"And that's why i have so much money, the end." Mei took a sip from her tea and smiled, "Anything else you want to ask Toga." "Oh my god that is so cool, Hatsume your the coolest person i know." Toga went all fangirl on her hero asking questions at a 100 miles per hour as Izuku Iida just watched, "Well that explains where all the money came from." "Yeah, lucky for her it was a yakuza lawyer who just got paid." The two just laughed as Mei had to fight off Toga with a wrench, eventually She got a hold of a spray bottle and shot water at the crazed girl causing her to jump away on all fours and hiss like a cat, "Thanks for your help assholes, now tell me which one of you is gonna make breakfast?" Toga, Iida and Mei looked at Izuku, "fine i'll go make some pancakes." "YAAAAAAAAHHH." They all cheered the green haired boy as he went off into the kitchen to cook them breakfast.

(This is just a side story i wrote to explain where Mei got all her money from, i'm suprised no one that question this whole time.)