Chapter 30: Family Game Night

(I'm still not good at Jigsaw puppet dialogue but here we i guess)

It was was now Friday and Mei was finally able to return to the warehouse after a whole week of living at school which she hated, as much as she liked being able to work in the workshop all day and most nights she missed Izuku and spending time with him but something was off about him lately, he would text her everyday but two days ago that stopped and she was starting to get worried for him. When she walked through doors of warehouse the she jumped by Himiko who suprised hugged her, "YOUR HOME." She continued to hug Mei as she greeted Tenya who bowed, "Welcome home Hatsume, sorry about Toga she has been very bored as of late and missed you alot." She grabbed a crowbar and started to seperate Himiko from her, "I can tell." She finally got free from the vampire girl's grip giving her back the ability to move and breath, "Honestly it's good to be back hey wait, where's Izuku?" The two just shrugged at her, "We Don't know." "Yeah he's been kind off acting weird as of late." Now she was starting to get worried, "Do you know where he is now?" "Oh yes he's out getting you a r-." Before Himiko could finish that sentence Iida slapped her in the back of the head, "What she meant to say was he's out getting food." Just as she was about to ask what was going on Izuku walked through the door with nothing but a small bag, "Mei come with me to the roof." He grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the others, he pulled her up the stairs ignoring her pleas to tell her why they were going to the roof, he opened the door and let Mei on the roof first so she wouldn't see him take a deep breath before going after her, "Alright you got me up on the roof so what do you want to tell me?" She watched as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from the bag, "In a life where i thought i would never be happy you've made me the happiest guy in the world, and if you let me, I'll try for the rest of my life to make you feel the same why."

He opened the box revealing a small ring with a bright pink diamond, "Mei Hatsume will you marry me?" She broke down in tears, "YES IZUKU YES A MILLION TIMES." He slipped the ring on her finger and the two kissed, at that they both felt like they could take on the world as long as they were together, they soon broke there kiss but remained in there embrass, "Izuku we have another game to play." "Is it Kacchan, telling me that it's Kacchan will make this day even greater than it's already has been." "Sorry but it's Asui who's next." "Ugh man, Well lets go tell the others." He broke there hug and tried to walk towards the stairs but Mei grabbed his hand preventing him from going anywhere, "Is something wrong?" She pulled him in closed and they kissed again, her hands traveled done his chest going all the way to his shorts while his hands fondled her breasts, "You wanna do it on the roof?" "Get out of my head." They started removing all there clothes as fast as they could, within seconds the two were naked and back to making out until they noticed Tenya and Himiko were standing at the door with there mouths wide open in utter shock. Izuku turned red as a tomato while Mei seemed completely uneffected by this infact she seemed more eager, "Can you guys give us around 15 maybe 20 minutes?" "Make it 30." She said pulling Izuku into another kiss, the engine boy closed the door and and went back down stairs but stopped when he realized that Himiko was still at the door watching them go at eachother, "Toga get down here." He quitely yelled but she didn't even pay any attention to him, he was about to drag her down the steps but honestly he was tired and could care less at this point so he left to watch Netflix on the TV leaving her to enjoy herself.

(A month Later)

It was time for the heroes to take the provisional license test and by far this was the worst year for student from UA, only about 8 in total from the school passed including Yaoyorozu, Aoyama, Asui, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Shiozaki, Kodai and Kendo were the lucky few as for everyone else they were scolded horribly for their faliure and were given punishments. Those who passed were aloud to visit there family on the weekend while everyone else had to stay in the dorms, Tsuyu was currently on her way home to tell her parents the wonderful news and just maybe make her dad proud of her, she had just arrived at her house noticing two cars in the driveway making her excited that both of her parents are home, "I'm home." She said as she walked through the front door, "Welcome home sweety dinner is on the table." Her mother said from the kitchen, she put down her stuff in her room then came into the kitchen where she found a plate of her favorite meal Aji Furai, "Wow mom it looks amazing." She sat down and thanked her mom before eating, she took the first bite and she felt like an explosion of flavor went off in her mouth, "Oh my god mom this is incredible, better than usual what did you do differently?" She asked as she took another bite, "I just added the usaul ingrediants, salt, black pepper, Rohypnol, mackerel." Tsuyu froze and put down the spoon, "I'm sorry but i didn't get all that, what was the second to last thing you said?" She started to feel a little bit woozy and nauseous all of sudden, "Rohypnol, is great drug for knocking people out and it acts fast too so even if you do vomit it's to late." Tsuyu slowly got up from the table and stubbled over to her mother, she tried to grab her but she fell flat on her face, Her mom used her foot to roll her on her back to see if her daughter was out but to her suprise she wasn't yet, "w-w-why?" She was able to get out through her dazed state, her mom smiled as he face started to melt off to reveal it was Himiko all along using her quirk to disguise herself, "It's your turn to play." The last thing Tsuyu saw was the vampire girl's sadistic smile.