Chapter 16: Friends in High and Low Places

"Mei i think we can skip ahead to the setup of the next game."

"But why?"

"Well nothing really happened to advance the plot, all we did was buy stuff for the baby and go on more dates."

"They were nice."

"They were but i don't think are friends here came for a love story, well not completely they came here for a story on how we the on us and our games."

"I guess youre right."

"And I know exactly where to start."

(At the League of Villains Hideout)

"Since the death of Stain the LOV have grown in size, They just got new members a few days ago do recognize any of them Mei." Izuku asked Mei looking at them through a surveillance camera in the bar they hacked into, she went over to the bags and started pulling out the files the got from Kai, "Lets see here we already know about Shigaraki and Kurogiri, the blonde girl is Toga our little fan girl and we know the other girl is Ochako." She flipped through the filed until she got every one she needed, "Okay the Lizard guy is Spinner but his real name is Shuichi Iguchi, he carries a sword that is also many other small blades so becareful around him. Next we have Dabi but his real name is Toya Todoroki, eldest son of Endeavor, his quirk is incinerate and very powerful it it burn us to death in a second. Next is Moonfish a criminal who escaped deathrow, he can manipulate his teeth into sharp blades that can stretch out of his mouth, God just looked at his criminal record." She gives Izuku the paper and he begins to read, "50 murders and 21 acts of cannablism, this guy is insane." "There's more, Kenji Hikiishi goes by Mange quirk is magnetism, Muscular is the big guy but we can kill him easy, Mustard is the guy in the gas mask he can emmit gas and he has guns another easy kill."

Mei continued to go on naming the villains and there quirks while Izuku noticed something was off, he looked at her and saw she was shaking, "Hey are you alright?" She stopped reading and noticed she wasn't she couldn't stay still, "I'm just a little a nervous, i don't know if things go bad we'd be able to survive and i don't want to lose you and." She began to cry and Izuku put down his stuff to hug her, "What's going on this isn't the Mei i know." "I don't know, pregnancy sucks and it's all your fault." He kissed her to help calm her down, "I know but now isn't the time for this, we need to ready up so get your gear on." They broke from the hug and started loading up guns and attaching the hidden blades to their wrist, the two put on there red and black robes and matching pigface masks with human hair that also dubbed as gas masks, once the two were ready they headed over to the bar ready for a fight if needed.

(Meanwhile in the bar)

"Toga you've had enough." Kurogiri tried to get the bottle of whisky from her but she was to quick, "I'll tell you when i've had enough you purple, blur, thing, do you bleed?" She asked as she broke the bottle on the counter top and tried to stap him but Dabi and Spinner grabbed her and held her down against the counter Muscular and Mustard were laughing while Twice and Mr. Compress just ignored it and continued with there game of cards, Moonfish enteted the room with Shigaraki who looked pissed off at the scene, "Who gave liqour to Toga." "She helped herself, grabbed it while i wasn't looking." Kurogiri said while grabbing a mop from the closet, "I'm so sleepy." Toga let go of the bottle and fell asleep on the floor, "Oh thank god she passed out." They all sighed in relief when the door suddenly opened and everyone turned there attention to the pig faced figuares walking in, the room went silent as the two just stood there in the center of the room, Mustard was the first to speak, "Who the fuck are you." Before they could introduce themselves Toga's laughter filled the room, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHA, i was wondering when you would show up."

Shigaraki walked over to Toga and grabbed her by the hair, "Who are these people and how do you know them Toga." She stopped laughing and smiled at him, "You don't recognize the Jigsaw killer, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,JIGSAW IS HERE BUT WHAT IS HE HERE FOR AND WHY IS THERE TWO OF THEM, HAHAHAHBLAAAAAAAH." She threw up all over the counter and passed out again, everyone looked back at the two with either fear or anger in there eyes "Is she gonna be okay?" The shorter jigsaw asked, "I don't care, how may i help you two, here take a seat." Shigaraki took a seat at a table and the two sat across from him, "We wondering if you could help with our next game, since are last one the students have had more protection making it harder on us but a little rumor is going around that your planning a attack." Shigaraki was starting to get pissed "Get to the point." "We want your help to kidnap four students for our next game." Shigaraki chuckled a little, "What makes you think we would help you, well for free that is." The shorter Jigsaw signaled the taller other and he reached down and put a briefcase on the table and opened revealing two syringes, "What the hell are these." "It's a quirk erasing drug and the cure to it's affects." Everyone gathered around the table to get a look at the mystical drug, "How do we know this is real and not fake shit your trying to trick us with but wow this is really cool?" They couldn't see it but Izuku was smiling that Twice asked that and really goy close to him, "Here let me show you it's real." He grabbed the syringe and stabbed twice injecting the drug, "Now wait one minute for affect to kick in."

"You bastard i'll kill you." Twice ripped out the syringe from his chest and charged the taller Jigsaw but Shigaraki stopped him, "Wait a minute, i want you to use your quirk." Everyone was looking at Twice waiting for him to do what the boss told him, he took out some measuring tape and quickly measured Mustard before trying to clone him but nothing was happening, "Holy shit the drug works." Everyone was stunned that there really was a drug that could erase peoples quirks, "Okay this awesome but fucking give me back quirk." The cloning villain grabbed the other syringe and injected it into his arm sighing in relief, "We can give you more if you help us, do we have a deal?" Shigaraki stood up and reached out his hand, "Yes as long as you give us the drugs we will help." The two shook his hand in agreement, "Yaaaaaay, Jigsaw is with us." Toga said still drunk and face down on the ground, everyone seemed happy except for Spinner who looked annoyed and headed to the back, "Now lets go over the plan shall we."

(Four Days Later at the Training Grounds)

All of the Vanguard Action Squad looked down on the training from there hill top position, "Is everybody ready." Dabi asked looking back at everyone, "I hate this stupid mask do i really have to wear it." Toga kept messing with her mask trying to get it to feel right, "Yes it hides your identity." "I don't care about that though." "Will you guys shut up, we have job to do." Mr. Compress interrupted the two, "Incase you haven't noticed the two Jigsaws left already and Muscular did too."

All the villains looked around and saw he was right the three had left, "Alright start moving out everyone."