Chapter 20: The Plan Goes Bad Part 1

"Boyfriend, Friend and Psychopath. I have gathered you all here to discuss the plan on how were gonna kidnap Bakugo from the league of villains, Toga will activate this EMP i made shutting off all electricity for the whole block and when that happens you three will go in armed to the teeth but you'll only be shooting supressive fire, we want to be in and out of there as fast as possible and no one needs to die unless they have to, while that goes on You'll grab Bakugo and get the fuck out of there meeting up back here where we will inject him with the quirk erasing drug before putting him in a cell where he will wait until we get everyone else for the next game, any questions." Mei asked the three, "I have two." Everyone looked at Iida who was adjusting his glasses, "The first is about the weapons, what types of guns will we be armed with?" Mei walked over to her work bench that was covered in differn't guns, "These are the weapons, M1911's and AK47's both loaded with armor piercing rounds." "Where's my weapons?" Toga had noticed there was only enough guns for Izuku and Iida on the workbench, "Oh i got something special for you." Mei pulled her shotgun and handed to the psycho girl who looked like she was about to climax she was so excited, "It's my special shotgun, the rounds are my own explosive recipe so powerful it can kill one of your Nomu's in one hit, consider it a welcoming gift."

Toga began hugging the shotgun like it was her pride and joy, Mei than pulled out a small cube and map then handed it to her, "This is he EMP baby, just press the button on the top and it will send out an electricmagnetic pulse knocking out all power in the area including the van so your gonna have to restart it, if you can't take the sewers to escape." The three looked over the map and the EMP amazed at her creation, so impressed that they were left speechless except for Iida was inspecting the AK47's, "Okay that answers one question but my second is where your getting all these weapons, money and material?" Mei laughed at his question and put on a sadistic smike, "You don't want to know." she said in a evil tone just to creep him out and it worked, "No then lets get suited up." She walked away signaling them to follow her, she took them to a door which she unlocked and opened leading them inside, the room was filled with broken machines and empty rounds all over the floor and clear signs of explosions all over the place, "Alright time for you three to meet my armor babies." Mei had made special armor that looked very similar to something a SWAT team would use except it seemed more metalic and had a red swirl on the chest, "This will help protect you if you get hit by the fire villain or anyone else except Shigaraki, he touches you then this will be no help, now everyone get suited up."

(5 Minutes Later)

"Alright now that your all suited up its time to head out, grab a cloak and a pig mask." They did as Mei instructed and put on the complete outfit, they all then headed to the van Iida and Toga got in back while Izuku got in the drivers seat rolling down the window so she could say something to him, "Do me a favor and please don't die, i don't wanna raise a baby by myself you know." She pulled up his mask and kissed his cheek, "Also don't drive with your mask on, it's night." The two smiled and kissed one last time before they drove off leaving her all alone. "So is she or you the original Jigsaw." Toga asked as she crawled into the passenger seat so she could talk to Izuku face to face, "She's the original, i joined on after she saved my life." Toga pulled out one of her many knives and started cleaning the blade, "really, when did you realize you were in love." Izuku started to blush but he was not at full tomato "Why do you want to know?" "I figuared it would be a nice love story to listen to while we drive there." "I to want to hear the story." Iida said poping his head in between them, it was two against one and he didn't see any harm in telling them, "When we were first getting started she was teaching and helping me make traps, we found ourselves in akward situations like everyone mistaking us for a couple when we were seen in public, eventually we both felt like there was more to our friendship and we admitted our feelings for eachother. We then...did some stuff and now she's pregnant with my child." Iida and Toga just stared at him with wide eyes, "Yeah i'm going to be a great dad, if i live through this mission or don't get arrested."

The two didn't say anything else, they were just to shocked at the news of the teen mom that a few hours ago went on a crazy mission that could have got her and the baby killed, after a few more minutes of driving they arrived at the villain hideout that is also a nice bar, the three got out of the van and walked over to a nearby allyway. "Alright you two, are you ready?" Iida cocked his pistol and Toga pumped shotgun signaling Izuku they were ready for a fight, "Great Toga activate the EMP." She pulled it out of her pocket and pressed the button but nothing happened, "Why did nothing happen." She kept pressing the button but nothing was working the lights were still on in the street, "Fuck it must be broken, we gotta come up with a new plan." The three stood there trying to think until Izuku got an idea, "Okay so here's the new plan, we go in there and offer them more quirk erasing drug for Bakugo." "What if they refuse?" Izuku pulled his mask over his face, "Don't worry about that." He turned around and headed up the stairs to the bar with the other two following him, they walked in and immediately grabbed everyone's attention, "Well isn't this a suprise." Shigaraki said getting up from his seat and greeted them with open arms, "Not here to be friends, i came here for him." He used his AK to point at Bakugo who was tied to a chair in the other end of the room, "FUCK OFF." The explosive boy shouted at them, Izuku walked over to him but Twice cut infront of him, "I just want to talk to him." Twice looked at Shigaraki who gave him a sign of approval moving out of the way for the pig faced killer by, He walked infront of the tied up boy and got to his level so he could look him in the eyes, "Your going to play a game soon and i'm going to make you bleed from every fingertip on your hands, the hands you used to hurt others and cause them pain, The hands you used to torture him until he couldn't take it anymore."

"I don't know what your talking about." He tried to ignore the truth but Izuku wasn't gonna let up, "Yes you do." "NO I DON'T." "Then let me refresh your memory." Izuku stood up straight looking down at him, he grabbed Bakugo by the face and forced him to look directly into his eyes through the holes in the mask as he recited something Izuku had never forgotten, "You wanna be hero so bad? I got a time saving idea for you." Bakugo froze in fear as he remembered this conversation, one he deeply regreted, "Please don't." He begged but that didn't stop him, "If you think you'll have a quirk in your next life." "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS!" "GO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF." "STOP IT." "NO!" Izuku punched him and put his pistol up to his head, he suddenly felt someone's cold hand touch his shoulder "Hey now as much as we all would all love to see you beat this guy's ass but we need him for something." Izuku looked over his shoulder and saw Dabi tryin to calm him down, "I think if you now what's good for you Touya Todoroki, i suggest you back the fuck off." Dabi took his hand off him and backed away from him suprised to hear his real name, "Bakugo, you will pay for your crimes." "Not so fast." Shigaraki approached him scratching his neck, "I'm afraid he's not going with you." The two stood face to face filling the room with arua of death, everyone in the room slowly got to there and prepared themselves for a fight activating there quirks and Toga and Iida pulling out their guns, "I'll give you twice the amount of quirk erasing drug for him." "No deal, my master wants him so you can't have him."

KNOCK*

KNOCK *

KNOCK*

"Pizza Delivery."

(So yeah i believe the whole Dabi is Shoto's brother thing and i put it in the story and if your wondering how Izuku knew his name it's from the files he got from Kai, also I'm taking a break for a bit and start working on Happy Alien Day or Contracted.)