Chapter 14: Just When Everything Was Getting Back to Normal

(Note: I do not own the songs, all credit goes to there's original owners)

"SOMEBODY HELP ME, CAN ANYONE HEAR ME, PLEASE HELP." Endevor yelled from inside a glass case with tubes connected to it, as he screamed and banged against one of the side walls a pig face figuare walked out of the shadows, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" The figuare took off his mask to reveal it was Mei, "Hello Endevor." At first he didn't recognize her but as he looked into her eyes he remembered, "You, your the girl from the sports festival no i met you even before that, you are the girl that approached me in the parking lot of that orphanage and asked me if you could be a hero." She smiled as she walked towards him, "You remember, good now you'll now who's is gonna be respinsible for your death." She stopped right infront of him and reached into her robe pocket pulling out a remote, "You know what sucks about killing you?" She pressed a button and the glass case began to fill in water, "I only get to do it once." Endevor began punching the case trying to break free but in his tries were pointless, the case filled with water and she watched him squirm as he drowned, eventually he stopped moving and Mei smiled as she put her hand up to the glass just as Izuku walked in, he put his hands around her waist and kissed her cheek, "Hey Mei?" "Yeah?" She said without taking her eyes off The dead hero, he got close to her ear and whispered, "Wake up."

(Break)

"Hey Mei wake up." Her eyes shot open there stood Izuku only wearing underwear carrying a tray holding her breakfast, "I missed this so much." He put the tray on her lap as she looked in awe at the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal and the glass orange juice, "Izuku can you get me one more thing?" He smiled st her "Of course, what would you like?" "Chocolate ice cream." He started to laugh but Mei just looked at him with sad puppy eyes, "are you serious?" "Yes." Izuku could not fight her sad face nor bare to see her cry, he went down to the kitchen and grabbed the tub of ice cream out of the freezer then headed back to Mei, "Here's you breakfast ice cream love." She ripped it out of his hands and began eating it with the eggs and sausage as Izuku watched in horror and gagged the whole time he watched, he tried to look away but it was so horrific that he couldn't take his eyes off her as she stuffed the last few bites in her mouth, "How can you even eat that?" She wipped off her mouth and looked at him with fire in her eyes, "I can't control it, the baby wants this not me." The two froze, Mei had forgot to tell Izuku that she was pregnant and he was going to be a father, the green haired boy looked at her with wide eyes as he tried to form a sentence but nothing even understandable came out, as his mind raced there was one memory that kept poping up into his mind.

(Flashback to a conversation between Izuku and his mother)

"Mom for the last time i'm not sexually active." He tried calm his mother down but she was just to emotional to be calmed down at the moment, "I just want you to promise me that when you do you'll use protection, I don't won't to be a grandmother at 41." "Mom, i promise you that i will not make you a grandmother until i'm married, are you happy now." She smiled as she hugged him crushing her baby boy's spine.

(End of Flashback)

"I need to apologize to my mom if i ever see her again." He said before passing out, "Oh no i broke him." Mei jumped out of bed and checked to see if her boyfriend was okay, "Yep still breathing." She picked him up and dragged him over to the bed where she laid him down, "We'll talk more about this when you wake up but now i got to head to school." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek but she found herself trapped in his arms, "You were faking it!" She tried to wiggle her way out of his muscular arms but she was no match for the strength of his hugs, "I'll let you out only if you agree to skip school and spend the whole day with me." She eventually tired out and gave in to his demands, "Okay but you got tell me what happend in Hosu first." "Deal." He let her go allowing her to get up and sit next to him as he just laid there next to her, "After i got the quirk erasing drugs i had a run in with one of those monster that attacked the city, thanks to your special made shotgun ammo i killed it with one blast." He begun rubbing the scar on his cheek thinking about what happend next, "After i killed the monster i ran back to the motel but on the way i ran into The hero killer and i got into a fight with him." "YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH STAIN." She yelled nearly falling off the bed, "Yeah and if wasn't for the files you asked for i would have never known his quirks weakness, see when he cuts his victims he licks thier blood and that activates his quirk paralyzing them, however it dosen't work on my blood type for long so i just let him believe he had on the ropes and when i saw an opening i took it."