Chapter 2: The First Game

Please dont hurt me Akito." A small boy begged the older girl not to hurt him, "Give me all of your money and i won't cut you with my quirk." She said as she waved them around the boy's face showing off how sharp they look, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few wrinkle bills and gave it to her, "Thats it?" She raised an eyebrow as the boy began to shake, "That's all i have please, i'm not lying." She punched him in the stomach and threw the boy to the ground as she proceeded to search the boy's pockets, "Huh, guess you were telling the truth." She then simple walked away down an ally leaving the boy on the ground crying and holding his stomach in pain but then he was suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to find a person wearing a red and black robe with a pig mask on her facewith long black hair, "Who are you?" The figuare said nothing but simply handed the boy some candy and patted him on the head, he smiled and ran back into the orphanage but the figuare walked down the ally after Akito waiting for the right time to strike but also not trying to get caught, the masked figuare pulled out a syringe filled with propofol and ran up behind Akito and stabbed her in the neck, "What the hell." She tried to hit the figuare but the drugs kicked in and she fell to her knees, "I-I-I will, b-break y-y-yo-u." Akito passed out from the drug and the masked figuare picked her up and carried her into a nearby abandoned building, the figuare carried her into a windowless room with a big iron door that was custom made and a chair in the center of the room where the figuare layed her on, "Damn, can't breath in this mask." The mask came off revealing Mei's face, she reached into her bag and pulled out glass jars filled with nails and other explosives and wires and a timer on top and placed them around the room, she then checked the door baby she had aspecially made for Akito to teach her a lesson to ses if it was ready, "All good here." She said as she exited the room but right as she was about to close the door she stopped herself and ran back in the room, "How could i forget the most important part of the game, the instructions." She then pulled out a cassette player with the tape already inside with the words 'Play me.' on it, she placed it right infront of Akito before running out the room and finally shutting the door and locking her in.

Mei ran over to a near by room where she could watch the game unfold through TVs connected to the survalance cameras in the room, "Alright now it's time to wait." She opened up some snacks and stared at the screen waiting for her first victim to wake up, she waited for almost an hour and a half before Akito woke from the drugs, "Where the hell am i?" The lights came on allowing her to see letting her be able to see the room the tape recorder at her feet, she slowly got up still dizzy from the drug and reached down to pick up the cassette player, "Play Me." She read and did what was wrote on the label pressing the play button, "Hello Akito." A voice said in a dark sounding voice, "your are very strong girl born with a quirk that could be used to defend others who can't defend themselves, but instead, you use it to bully and steal from the weak despite them giving you everything they had to offer. For these actions you must pay either with your quirk or your life, once this recorder stops it will start the 10 minute timer on the bombs surrounding you, the only way to survive the blast is by leaving room by opening the door but the only way to do that is to stick your fingers in the hole and let the door declaw you, like a cat. So what will it be, Your quirk or your life? Let the games begin." Mei hit a button on a remote activating the bombs and starting the timer, Akito walked over to the door as fast as she could and began banging on it crying for help but no one could hear her cries, when the clock was at 7: 30 remaining Akito looked at the hole then noticed the writing on the wall that said 'Stick your fingers in all the way and wait 5 seconds.' Akito raised her hands up to the wholes but was too scared to put them frequently backing off and trying to pull herself together and do this, she looked at the bomb timers that were now at 5:30 left, she decided to go one finger at a time putting in her pinkie finger first as she counted to 5 "1, 2, 3, 4 AWWWWWWAWWWW." She pulled out what was left of her finger it was cut from the second knuckle, she cried but continued to put in finger after finger and watched as they were cut off by the door and each time it did you could here a tumbler unlock, "Please god no more, i promise to be a better person JUST LET ME OUT OKAY PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE FOR GODSAKE."

She began to cry as she realized the timer was at 1:00 left, she slowly pulled herself back to the door and began putting her remaining fingers in the holes watching as they got cut off by the horrible machine, once the last finger was cut the door made a loud noise and opened, she smiled but then she looked over at the bomb that had one second left on it.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Mei got up from her seat and turned off the TVs, she walked over to the room Akito was in to find the door open but chunks of shredded flesh and ripped apart organs but an arm seemed to be the only thing left somewhat intact, she pulled out a knife and cut off a piece of skin shaping it like a Jigsaw puzzle piece to represent she was missing something, a vital piece of the human puzzle, the survival instinct.

Once she was done she packed up her stuff and left to the the building heading back to the orphanage going straight to her room and passing out in her bed, the next day she awoke and went straight to work on her babies and studying for UA when she was interrupted by a knock on her door, She put her baby down and got up and opened the door to find the headmaster of the orphanage staring smiling at her. "Hello Hatsume how are you?" "I'm good just working on some of my babies, do you need something?" The Headmaster smiled, "I was just wondering have you seen Akito around, she didn't come back after she said she was going to the animal shelter to help out." Mei was disgusted with Akito's lie but she didn't let it show, "Nope, haven't seen her sorry." The Headmaster looked sad now, "Okay, well if yo dou see her tell her to come see me, she's in alot of trouble." "Will do Headmaster." She saluted her like she was a general and shut the door, she took a deep breath and sat back at her work bench, this world is filled with ungreatful people and she must teach them the value of thier lives but she had to be more careful now, in a few days the headmaster will call the cops and report Akito as a missing person making it hard to play more games, but Mei wouldn't stop, not until she was dead would the games end.