Chapter 33: Story of Hosu

"Midoriya i don't think this is a good idea." "What's bad about?" "Well your going to a school for heroes that are hunting us down, what's even the plan here?" "Mei will tell me the plan once i get to her dorm room." "And what if you run into complications on your way there?" "There won't be any just relax Tenya your overracting." "Alright maybe i am but are really about to go to a school like UA dressed like a guy about to play basketball." Izuku looked down at my outfit and then looked back at Tenya, "Yeah what about it." Himiko poked her head over the couch and said, "We can see alot of your scars." "So what? I don't mind them." "Neither do i." She blushed making Izuku a little uncomfortable, "Okay i'll change but listen everything is gonna be fine just take it easy." He quickly went back to his room and changed into a nice dress shirt and jeans before coming back out, "I'm leaving you in charge don't let Himiko burn down the place while i'm gone bye." Izuku left leaving the two to alone, "Alright Toga you heard him don't do anything stupid." He walked over and took a seat next to her on the sofa as she moaned from bordom, "So bored." "It's been four minutes." "And nothing's happening." She groaned more and more annoying Tenya to the point he was about to snap but then he thought of a great idea, "Hey Toga how would you like to hear a story?" This peaked her interest, "What about?" She asked, "About how i met Izuku and Mei."

(Several months ago back in Hosu)

Izuku opened his eyes and found himself back in his motel room facing the TV, "Oh thank god it was just a dream and not real." He tried to move his arms but couldn't same for his legs, he looked down and saw he was tied to the chair but also his wounds were patched up and treated, "Hello?" He said but there was no answer then suddenly he heard the bathroom door open and footsteps slowly walking toward him, Tenya placed a stool down and sat right infront of him, he was still wearing his hero gear and had also patched up his wounds, "So, your the Jigsaw killer." He said i dark tone of voice, "i'm not going to hide my true feelings about you, i think your a psychopath who thinks your doing good but really your just murdering innocent people." Izuku smirked from the remark, "The people in my games are far from innocent, Drug dealers, theives, murderers, villains they were, but not anymore all thanks to me." Tenya adjusted his glasses and showed me his phone with a picture of class 1A, "If that is so than why are picking us, you say you pick only villains than why are coming after all of us?" "Not all of you just the villains." This made the class rep raise an eyebrow out interest as he leaned foward towards Izuku, "There are students among you who arn't what they seem, Minoru Mineta was a pervert with many sexual assualt charges against him that were cleared because of his father's power in the government, Tooru Hagakure was a Voyer and theif using her quirk to commit these acts, as for the 1B student Neito Monoma he was obsessed with being better than you that it drove him to hurt his family."

Tenya could not believe what he was hearing, his own classmates commiting such horrible acts well actually he could definitly see Mineta being a sexual predator since he sexual assualted a girl at school everyday for everyday he knew him, "If you want i can tell you the rest of the students i have planned for." Iida jumped out of his seat and grabbed Izuku by the shirt and said "Just what game are you playing Jigsaw." "I'm not playing any game i'm just making you an offer." "What's the catch, you wanna be let go forget it." Izuku shookhis head no, "I don't want that yet, i woukd rather be told why you patched me up." Tenya let go of Izuku's shirt and sat back down in his seat, "I don't know you want to know that but fine, it's a deal so tell me the names." "Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Yui Kodai, Ejiro Kirishima, Dekin Kaminari, Katsuki Bakugo and Uraraka Ochako." The last name made His eyes widen, He reached into his wallet and pullec a pucture of Uraraka and him together showing it to him, "This Uraraka Ochako?" "Yes that's the one by the looks of this you guys are a couple, i'm so sorry to tell you this but she's using you." "That isn't true." "Sadly it is, if you don't believe me than looked through my phone in the photos." Izuku's confidence was starting to scare Iida that he was right as he turned on Izuku's phone but it was locked, "Password." He said showi g him the lock screen, "It's smallmight." The green haired boy said looking away in embarrasment, "Iida typed in the password and started scrolling through the photos until he came across a picture of Uraraka in a dark allyway where the League of Villains were hiding out, he swipped to next photo seeing Shigaraki greet her, he swipped again this time to break out in tears, it was of her and him kissing.

"She's a spy for the league of villains and was behind the USJ attack, i'm sorry you had to find out this way." Izuku said knowing if he had a hand free he would put it on his shoulder, Tenya wiped the tears from his eyes as he threw the phone at the wall in anger smashing it into pieces, "You wanna know why i healed you?" Izuku turned his attention from his phone to the enraged class rep, "You helped me get revenge for my brother so i had to repay you and after some deep consideration i think it's best i help you." Tenya pulled out a knife and cut Izuku free from the chair, "I'll only help you if i can punish Ochako for her crimes." He held out his hand and Izuku shook it, "It's a deal, but your buying me a new phone first." They both looked at the shattered remains of the phone and then just laughed and from there on out a partnership was born, "Alright i got to catch up with my chaperone i'm gonna be so lectured for leaving him, as for you just rest you really need it." Iida grabbed his stuff and left the motel room, Izuku landed back first onto his bed and let the softness of the matress take him.

(Present)

"Wow that was really good story but it only killed 20 minutes." Himiko said sliding off the couch and on to the floor, "Sorry it didn't take up so much time as you hoped, hey how about we play Yahtzee that game takes up time." The vampire girl shrugged as she cleared the table and pulled out the game, Tenya quickly grabbed some snacks and drinks from the kitchen and sat donw across from, "You wanna go first." "Why not." Himiko grabbed the dice put it them in a cup and started shaking them in the cup, she poured them out on to the table and yelled "YAHTZEE." *BOOM*