Chapter 18: Callous Hearts

(It's time to play a game, I know i'm changing the characters alot and you can complain all you want in the comments.)

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh my head, what happened." Denki awoke in a dark room not able to see anything not even his hands infront of his face, he managed to get to his feet but when he tried to walk around but something on his ankle stopped him from going any further in the darkness, "Uhhhhh Kaminari is that you?" Denki recognized the voice, "Yeah, is that you Kirishima?" "Yeah it's me, where are we?" "I don't know man, it's to dark." "Hey wait i think i found a switch." Eijiro flipped the switch and the bright lights came on nearly blinding them, the two saw that they were both chained to the wall and at the other end of the room was Mina in some type of device that made her look like she was being crucified, "Mina wake up." "Wake up Babe." "Yeah wake up babe, wait babe?" Denki looked at Eijiro with a confused looked on his face, "Why did you call her babe?" Before he could answer Mina woke up screaming distracting the two from there conversation, "Mina it's alright calm down." "CALM DOWN, I'M STRAPPED TO GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT, YOU TWO ARE CHAINED TO THE WALL, AND OH DID YOU NOT NOTICE THERE'S DEAD BODY IN THE ROOM!" The two looked over and saw the body lying in a pool of blood with a shotgun shell in his hand, a few feet away from him was a sawed off shotgun on a table along with a small TV, "Oh god, I know what's going on."

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON." Denki and Mina both yelled at the same time, "Were in a Jigsaw game." Eijiro said sending chills up all three of their spines, "Hold up i got an idea." The hardening hero tried to activate his quirk but nothing was happening, "What the hell my quirk isn't working, can you guys use your quirks." Both of them tried but just like him nothing was happening, suddenly the TV came on making them all jump from the loud sound of static coming from it, "I don't want to do this man, I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS." Denki began crying as he dropped to the ground and curled up into a ball against the wall, the static faded away and there stood the creepy puppet staring at them, "Hello Eijiro, Hello Denki, I wanna play. The same woman has played each of you for a fool, manipulating your love for her and causing nothing but pain. The same woman has played each of you for a fool, manipulating your love for her and causing nothing but pain. Her fun and games pushed you both to commit crimes to fulfill her material needs, she is currently in one of my favorite devices, i call it The Rack. If you choose not to save her after 15 minutes the trap will activate and all her limbs will be twisted off, but if you do choose to save her, the key to her and yours salvations is in the hand of your dead cellmate, at the end of this game one or all of you will dropout of the love triangle."

The puppet laughed before the TV shut off and the timer stated, "You were cheating on me." Eijiro said looking Mina dead in the eye, "I'm so sorry Kirishima." "Your sorry, do you have any idea what i did you for you, i could have been kicked out of UA for what i did." Denki said viciously at the girl, "I'm sorry." She began to cry, "SORRY DOSEN'T MAKE UP FOR IT, FUCK." he began kicking the wall cursing a storm while Eijiro just stared at nothing like a deer looking into headlights, The electric hero then noticed a saw next to him and picked it up looking at it's blade, "This is what he gave, this shit would never cut through this chain not like i'm gonna do it to save your cheating pink ass." He threw the saw infront of her to show that he was serious about letting her die, "There not for the chain." Denki looked over at Eijiro who had picked up his saw and was looking at it carefully, He looked over at Mina who's eyes were filled with tears, "Mina i love you." He clutched the saw as he began crying, "What you did hurt me Mina, but that dosen't change how i feel for you and, and i'm willing to do this for you if that means we can start over everythings." He said all this through his manly tears, "Yes Eijiro yes, i'm sorry for ever cheating on you, I love you but what are you about to do since you can't cut through the chains?" The hardening hero pulled up his pants leg and put the saw blade just above the shakle, "What the hell are you doing Kirishima?" He didn't reply to his electric friend instead he took a deep breath and began cutting into his foot, Mina screamed and looked away while Denki watched in horror begging his friend to stop cutting and think, as he was cutting he bit down on to his shirt that he rolled up into a ball and put into his mouth.

After a few minutes he was done and was now free, "Kirishima don't do this man, she isn't worth it." Eijiro didn't listen, he was turning pale from blood loss but that didn't stop him as he began to crawl towards the dead body, once he reached and grabbed the shell out of the corpse's hand he headed to the table with the shotgun, "YOUR GONNA KILL ME FOR HER, SHE CHEATED ON US AND I BET SHE'LL CHEAT AGAIN." Despite Denki's best efforts of reason they did not affect Eijiro in anyway as he managed to reach up and grab the gun off the table, "Oh i'm gonna die, he's gonna kill me for her." Denki said to himself thinking about everything in his life that he had done to get to this point in his life, the shotgun was now loaded and all that had to be done was to kill the electric hero, "I'm sorry Kaminari, but i have to save her." He said as he aimed the gun towards his friend, at that very moment Denki remembered something that Jigsaw said 'The key to her and yours salvations is in the hand of your dead cellmate.' He had figuared out the trap, "WAIT THE KEY IS IN TH-". *BANG* Eijiro fired but instead of shooting Denki the gun backfired sending shrapnel into his face killing him, The timer went off and the device attached to activated and started twisting her limbs, Denki looked away and covered his ears trying not to listen to the sounds of Mina screaming as her bones broke splintering through the skin, after a minute the screaming stopped and the boy turned around to see her head was twisted all the way around leaving him the only alive one in the roomalive.

"There dead, does this mean i win the game." He asked but there was no response, "I WON THE GAME SO LET ME OUT." "you didn't win." A strange voice responded, Denki looked around frantically for the source but he couldn't find, "Who said that?" He then looked down and saw the corpse rising on all fours, the corpse got to it's feet and walked over to the broken shotgun before speaking, "The key to your chains and to her trap was in the shotgun shell, he destroyed them when he pulled the trigger." The corpse grabbed the skin on his face and began to peal it back revealing it was just a mask, Denki eyes widened when he recognized the walking corpse, "Iida." The class president walked over to the light switch making the room pitch black, "IIDA YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU." The door slid open and Iida walked out of the room, "Game over." He closed the door leaving him to die, as Iida walked down the corridor he could hear the faint screams of the boy trapped inside the room."

(A hour before)

Mei and Izuku walked through the portal and quickly began putting everyone in there places, chaining Eijiro to one side of the room and Denki to the oppisite side and putting Mina in the rack, "You got the syringes?" Izuku asked, Mei pulled out three syringes cotaining the quirk erasing drug and gave two to him, they quickly injected the three before leaving the room, "Does that stuff even work on someone like Ashido?" "I'm not sure but it will stop her from shooting acid that is certain, probably i don't know we should have tested it on someone with a mutation." Izuku didn't like that answer but there was no use in worrying about it now, they entered a room with Iida still knocked out from the battle in the forest, "Wakey wakey Iida." Izuku put some smelling salts up to his nose and he woke instantly, "*cough, That stuff *cough* is awful." The two helped him up and wiped off all the dirt from him, "You alright?" Mei asked, "Yeah i'm fine, been through worse than that." Izuku gave him some water and patted him on the back, "rest up quick, we got to do this fast." Iida gulped it down and through the cup, "I'm ready, lets do this." They all shook their heads in agreement, Mei sat the class rep down and injected him with a drug while izuku began apply the mask, "This drug will slow your heart rate down to the point where you will appear dead." Once the makeup was on Iida he looked like a guy who had just shot himself in the head, they walked him over back to the riom with the other three and laid him down in a pool of fake blood Izuku had made and poured out on the floor, "This is fake right?" Iida asked catiousley, "Yes it's fake now lay down and get into position."

He didn't argue with him he just laid down face first and positioned his body before the drug kicked in, Mei put the shotgun rigged to backfire on the table and put the shell containing the keys to there freedom in Iida's hand, "Alright let's go, hit the lights Izuku." He did and the two left closing the door behind them.

(My grandfather died and it's hitting me hard so i'm not gonna update for a bit, the trap is like a mix of the shotgun trap from the prequel and the main trap from the first SAW while Mina was in the trap from SAW 3, like i said not a trap expert.)