Chapter 1 - Spinning.

The smell of cigarettes and cologne hit Monica like a train. She didn't know if her headache was making her nauseous or the strong scent that was engulfing her.

Painfully opening her eyes, she tried to block out the sunlight that was coming in as she looked around. Her heart stopped realizing that she wasn't at her home. She was in an unfamiliar room with black walls and posters of naked women.

Where am I...? She looked down at her body, covered in a brown oversized t-shirt, that wasn't hers, and her panties. Groaning she sat up, and looked for her clothes.

I know I didn't have sex last night. I wouldn't have. I don't even drink. I don't even party..

Her internal panicking was interrupted by the door in front of her opening. A younger man, with a mohawk and tattoos on both sides of the mohawk, peeked his head into the room.

Is this the dude?

He smiled at her before saying, "Bobby made you some breakfast. I'm sure your head is still hurting."

She lightly nodded her head, immediately cursing herself as a sharp pain crossed the back of her head.

"Shit. C'mon, let's get you some Ibuprofen for your head." He said, his wide smile turning into a slight frown at her touching the back of her head. He turned his back, Monica took it as her que to put some pants on.

Her eyes settled on her familiar black joggers and over the shoulder sunflower bag on top of the dresser. Once she put the joggers on and her black Puma high tops, she cleared her throat.

'Mohawk dude' turned around and motioned for her to follow him. As she made her way down the stairs, her head was throbbing at every step.

She stopped and leaned against the wall, taking in deep breaths.

This is more than a headache..

He placed a hand on her shoulder and offered her his arm, which she accepted.

Once down the stairs, she could smell bacon, eggs, and coffee. But that wasn't all that she noticed, there was a group of men dressed in black and leather vests.

She looked around the room, taking in a bar, pool tables, couches, a widescreen TV, and a group of barely covered women.

Once her eyes finished scanning the room, she noticed everyone was staring at her.

This is weird, she thought, attempting to shrink behind 'Mohawk.'

She rolled her eyes at herself for calling him that.

"Um. What's your name? I keep calling you Mohawk dude in my head." She asked him, cursing herself for admitting the second half out loud.

Apparently, she said it loud enough for the other men to hear, in which they lightly chuckled.

He looked at her, being that he was only a couple inches taller than her, and answered with a smile. "Name's Juice."

"Monica." She offered a smile back.

She followed Juice to the bar, where an older man with long, curly hair smiled at her while offering her a plate of food.

"My name's Bobby, sweetheart." She smiled back, giving him her name and thanking him for the food.

Juice sat the painkillers and a cup of water next to her plate, before going into the kitchen for his plate and coming back to sit to the left of her.

As she ate, she could feel them glancing at her, although they were having light conversations with one another.

Something about them and his place seems familiar.

Honestly, she couldn't think much with the throbbing pain in the back of her head. She couldn't help herself and begin touching the back of her head to check what was hurting her.

The man, sitting to the right of her, grabbed her hand and said in a deep accented voice, "Probably best to not touch it, luv." She widened her eyes at his accent, not expecting to hear it.

Turning to him, before clearing her throat, she asked, "What happened? I don't.. remember much."

"Well, Juicy boy here, accidentally ran into you causing you to hit yer head. You asked not to be taking to the hospital, but we couldn't leave you alone with a concussion." He answered, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'm sorry about that, by the way. I didn't see you.." Juice spoke lowly.

"It's okay. Thanks for not leaving me there." She lightly nudged him with a smile. He beamed back at her.

"We had a family.. friend look at you. She's a doctor. Said you had a concussion and needed to be watched through the night. We kept you up for 2 hours then you slept for 9." A voice came from behind her.

Monica turned and saw a guy with blue eyes and long blonde hair looking at her. "Name's Jax darlin'. You said your name is Monica, right?" He asked.

"Y-yes." Monica had to clear her throat once again, reaching for her water. He nodded before introducing her to the rest of the people that were still looking at her.

Tig was the one with the messy, brown hair and ultra bright blue eyes - they were absolutely beautiful but a bit unnerving.

Gemma was an older woman with brown hair and blonde highlights - she had a scar on her chest. Clay was an older man that was holding onto Gemma.

Piney was an older man with an oxygen tank. Opie was a tall, broad man with long hair, a lumberjack beard, and was wearing a beanie.

Half-Sac had blonde hair and seemed a little timid - he was a strong contrast to the rest of them.

"You've already met Juice, Bobby, and Chibs." He finished up before turning back to you.

"You guys look familiar..." Monica looked around at the everyone.

"Charming's a small town, you've probably saw us on our bikes. Although you're obviously new here." Jax shrugged, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"I'm not from here though. I don't even know how I ended up here." Monica spoke, more to herself.

"Where are you from?" Bobby asked.

"Tennessee."

"Ah.. that explains the accent." Chibs said.

As she looked around, something clicked.

"You guys are from that one show, right?" She blurted out, causing the men to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"What show?" The white haired man, Clay, spoke to her. His tone wasn't as light as the others.

"The Sons of, whatever show, I haven't watched it but it is pretty popular," She responded, confused at why they were acting weird about their hit show.

"What. Show." He gritted his teeth, walking up to her.

Jax stepped in front of him, getting in between the man and Monica.

Was he.. about to touch me?

Her eye twitched, as she reached into her bag for her switchblade.

"Calm down." Jax whispered to Clay. Jax turned to Monica and asked, "Can you show us what you're talking about, darlin'?"

Monica nodded, then said, "I need my laptop. Was I carrying it?"

"Yeah. Here." Juice handed her laptop bag.

Clay narrowed his eyes at Monica, and yelled, "Church!" Turning to leave, he paused and added, "Bring the girl."