Chapter 11 - Dreams.

A few days went by and their routines were slightly different

Happy went to visit his mom, who had been demanding to meet Monica. Jax was busy with Abel, who had a double ear infection.

Monica had her Friday night gig at the club, and saw Chibs stroll in alone. The lyrics flowed from her mouth as she watched him watch her.

__

"C'mon, lass. Take a ride with me." Chibs begged her, pecking her on the lips.

"Hell, no. Not on these death traps." She said stubbornly, fixing her black duster.

"I promise, I'll go below the speed limit. I wouldn't lie to ya." He said, looking into her eyes.

It took several more minutes to get Monica to agree. He placed his extra helmet on her and adjusted her arms to hold tight around his waist.

Monica closed her eyes, squeezing on to him as he started the motorcycle.

Chibs kept his promise, going under the speed limit. Not that Monica could tell the difference, she felt like he was going 100mph.

Once they got to their destination, Chibs allowed Monica, as much time as she needed, to remove herself from him. He loved feeling her arms around him anyway.

When she finally let him go, he helped her off of the motorcycle. Chibs knew the first ride could make a person feel off balance. That was the case with Monica. She leaned into Chibs, taking in the scenery.

It was a beautiful clearing. Simple but airy.

"I noticed yer moon trinkets and decor. Thought you might enjoy coming up here." Chibs said, as he touched the moon necklace that she was wearing.

Monica looked at him with a sweet smile on her face.

"I notice a lot about you." Chibs smirked, pulling out his pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"It's beautiful.." Monica said, turning to look at the stars.

"I don't know why I like the moon. I think I just like nighttime and it's a given to think of the moon." She continued, Chibs removed a couple of blankets from the pack on his bike.

He laid one on the ground, and wrapped Monica up in the other one.

"What do you want in life, Chibs? Other than the club?"

Chibs exhaled, as he thought for a few seconds.

He never had anyone ask him that, not even his brothers. "To see my daughter more often, mostly.."

Monica took a hold of his hand, to provide some sort of comfort, and pressed a kiss on it. In return, he kissed her on the temple, letting her know that he appreciated it.

"I've always wanted to buy a few acres of land. Maybe have a farm and build me a house. Just never got around to it." He shrugged.

"It's never too late." She turned to look at him, catching him shake his head.