Chapter 22 - Moving In.

(Envision a more wooded area

(Envision a more wooded area.)

• • •

"This is so beautiful, Filip!" Monica exclaimed, looking at the farmhouse.

"You bought a horse?" She said, turning to look at him, with a sparkle in her eye.

"Name's Brownie." Chibs said, walking over to pet the horse's head over the fence.

Happy snorted, earning a hardened look from Chibs. Monica chuckled at their interaction.

"You should see Chibs ride him." Jax said, with a smirk. "What's that one movie..? With that Mel guy."

"Braveheart?"

Jax snapped his fingers. "Yeaah, that's it."

"That's stereotypical of you to say, you know, Jackie." Chibs rolled his eyes.

The 3 men quietly watched as Monica looked over the land, before they headed back to the van to get the triplets.

Entering the house, Monica was shocked to see that her belongings, she left behind, were already there.

"This place is amazing." Stacy blurted out, not waiting for anyone before heading to roam the furnished house. "It's so you, Monica."

"Well, it is her old stuff." Jax pointed out, chuckling.

"Juice found out about the storage room." Happy informed her, noticing her confused facial expression.

Leave it up to him to say that all nonchalant.. she thought.

"We'll be right back." Jax said, turning to Monica, before following Chibs and Happy outside.

Monica set up the travel cots, so the babies would be more comfortable.

She spotted the twins on the backyard patio, through the screen kitchen door.

"He really did it.." Monica said, to herself, as she looked around. She was beyond happy and proud of him.

Monica turned, when she heard the men walk back into the house.

They were carrying in huge boxes. Looking closer, she noticed that they were baby cribs.

"You guys didn't have to do that. I would have went to the store sometime soon." Monica said.

"It's no problem really." Jax shrugged.

"Besides, we need to make up for lost time." Happy finished putting the box down.

"We'll go set these up in one of the rooms. There's a master room and bathroom, four other rooms and three 1/2 bathrooms." Chibs informed her, seeming very proud about his design.

Monica smiled at his happiness. When Chibs caught her, he gave her a smile - one that she missed seeing so much.

__