Chapter 26 - New Additions.

"I need to settle this, once and for all." Chibs spoke to Jax, once they made it to the airport.

Kerrianne and Fiona were in tow, as the True IRA go wind of Jimmy double-crossing them.

Chibs knew that he caught a break with him doing that. If Jimmy hadn't crossed that line, they wouldn't have allowed Kerrianne and Fiona to leave.

The only problem was that Jimmy had found a way to make it out of Ireland.

"That fucker took everything from me and now he knows about Monica and the kids."

"You know we won't let him touch a hair on them, brother." Jax grabbed a hold of his shoulders.

"Damn straight." Happy said, walking up to them. "Whatever you want to do, I'm riding with you."

Chibs made eye contact with Happy and brought him into a hug.

"Let's get home." Jax said, placing his bag down.

"I have Juice working on tracking Jimmy." Clay whispered to them. "He's no dummy, but we have to check every unturned stone."

"Understandable." Jax said, running a hand through his beard.

_

They were allowed to resume their daily routine, as the Sons informed them at they were at the airport.

Bobby and Kozik took Monica and the children back to the farmhouse, while the returning Sons were picked up from the airport.

Donna decided to tag along with Kenny and Ellie, since the kids wanted to see Brownie.

Monica was relieved to be at home, and she decided to make everyone dinner, to keep her mind off of everything.

Plus, the infants needed more pureed food.

She was thinking of the situation with Jax and Tara, then with Chibs and his estranged marriage.

Happy is the least complicated one out of the whole bunch.. who would have known.. she thought to herself and immediately laughed at the realization.

Donna gave her a curious look. "What's up?"

"I'm laughing at the fact that Happy is the one without baggage." Monica said.

Donna paused and her eyes went wide before she chuckled, "I never thought of it like that."

Hearing Ellie shriek, she went over to the window and saw her being chased by her brother and Brownie.

"You can't tell that horse that he's not one of the boys." Monica shook her head.

Donna sighed and took off her apron. "I should check on those kids, I'll be right back."

Monica nodded at her and checked the baby monitor that was filming the living room.

She had the triplets on their stomach, inside of a large gated play pen. Abel was watching cartoons, laying in the middle of them.

The boys were on the backyard patio, smoking, since the kids were up. Besides, Monica didn't want the house to smell like smoke anyway.

She hooked up her ipod and placed it on shuffle.

Sevyn Streeter's, Before I Do, started playing, while she worked on placing the twice baked potatoes in one of the ovens and the cornbread in another.

The large pots of roast beef were done and were sitting with foil over them, ready to be cut.

All she need was to wash the greens for the salad.