Chapter 23 - Protectors.

Monica hadn't received a single threat since she arrived back in Charming, but she let Juice hold onto her phone for a day or so. Their guards were still up, as he worked on tracing the phone calls.

The phone calls were coming from burner phones, no shocker there, but they made a mistake of calling from a hotel one night.

"Found them." Juice said with a smile.

He carried his laptop, from the desk in his room, into the clubhouse to found Jax, Chibs, or Happy.

__

"Are we ready for this?" Clay asked the men, during church.

"Yes." Chibs said, snubbing out his cigarette.

Happy kept quiet as he cleaned his gun. Nothing else was needed to be said.

"We have to be quick on our feet." Jax said, reaching for his own pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"Chibs and Happy will be coming with me. Obviously, this is personal for us." Jax looked directly at Clay.

"Take Opie and Tig in with you, we can't let our guards down around those Neo-Nazis." Clay said. "Kozik, Bobby, Juice, and I will cover you from the outside."

"Half-Sac, this is your first real run-in with another crew as a patched in member. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times." Clay said sternly.

"Got it." Half-Sac responded.

"Sick fucks getting off on threatening a pregnant woman." Bobby spat out.

"They could be expecting us to know, but they seem too greedy about wanting to buy guns from us." Clay stated, leaning back in his chair.

Chibs and Jax both nodded, before the meeting continued on.

• • •