Chapter 28 - Hello, Old Friend.

The men and Monica were kicking back and enjoying their child-free weekend together.

Gemma insisted on having her grandchildren and Opie's and Donna's kids, Ellie and Kenny, for the weekend. She said that she wanted them all to be close to one another, even with the age gap.

• • •

"Blow on them." Monica demanded.

"Get the fuck out of here." Happy mumbled, applying a second coat to her pinky toe.

"But baby, they'll be pretty, if you do." She said, wiggling her toes.

"Stop that, you'll mess up my work." Happy snapped at her. He brought her foot up closer and blew on her toe nails.

"You better be lucky that I love feet, woman."

"What don't you have a fetish for?" Jax rhetorically asked, while walking into the living room with a few beers. He plopped on the couch next to her and threw his arm over her shoulder.

"I didn't say shit when you used to fuck everyone, man-whore." Happy sneered, making Monica crack up laughing.

Jax threw one of the couch pillows at Happy, before he mumbled under his voice.

"Aye, be nice, will ya?" Chibs entered into the living room laughing, with snacks in his arms.

"All three of ya'll were some whores before we got together." Monica shrugged, grabbing a bag of chips from Chibs. "It is what it is."

"Who told you that?" Jax asked.

"I saw it with my own eyes. I did use to go to the parties, remember?" Monica said, rolling her eyes.

After thinking it over, she pointed at Jax and Happy. "Well.. I didn't see it with Chibs, but you two were some hoes."

"We weren't that bad, when you came." Jax admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ohh, really?" Monica turned to look at Jax. "So, you were all on your best behavior, when I was new to town?"

She heard Chibs sigh next to her. "Why was that? Were you trying to impress the new snatch?"

"Snatch?" Jax's eyes twinkled in amusement at her words.

"Don't answer that, it's a trap." Happy said, clicking his tongue.

"That was a long time ago, love." Chibs said, leaning back to the couch. "Besides, we have something a whole lot better."

"I know you do." Monica retorted, digging into the bag of chips.

The 3 Sons just shook their heads at her conceited response and settled in for their movie night.

___

"I miss you two." Monica said into the phone, as she checked her bags to make sure that she had her charger and wallet.

"We miss you too, sis. We're aiming for a trip in about.. 3 months?" Tasha said, turning to look at her sister for confirmation on the month.

"I need that. The boys will take anything as a reason to party, so be ready for that." Monica chuckled, while grabbing her grocery list.

"Hey, I'm going to head to the store for some groceries. I'll text you when I get back to the house."

The two shared goodbyes before ending the call.

Monica watched as Donna, Fiona, and Kerrianne held the children as they splashed around in the kiddie pool.