Chapter 10 - Green Light.

*Mature Content in this chapter. Hell, the whole book is straight up smut from here on out.*

• • •

Happy was currently knocking on Monica's front door to help her put together a bookshelf that she ordered from Amazon. When she opened the door, he couldn't help but laugh at her frustrated face.

"Man, it's not funny!" She smacked her lips at him, only causing him to laugh even more.

"Come on." She moved aside to let him in.

As he passed, he placed a kiss on her temple - something he had started to do a while ago. She couldn't help the smile forming on her face, it always gave her little butterflies.

"What did you try to do..?" He asked, facing towards the mess in the living room.

"I.. uh.. couldn't understand the instructions."

"You don't have to understand
instructions to know this shit ain't right." He mumbled, as he took off his sunglasses and hung up his kutte.

She kept a coat rack in the living room, especially for them, knowing how sacred their kuttes were to them.

They explained for 30 minutes, after she called them a vest one night. It was amusing to her that they gave her a lecture about them.

"Can I help with anything?" She asked, kneeling down next to him.

"Fuck no." He immediately responded, scoffing at her.

"You're such a fucking douche." She said in between laughs, it was hard to get offended by his attitude. It was just him.

"Maybe I wanted to learn something. I'll make us some dinner, yeah?" She said, as she got up, hearing her knees crack.

"Sounds good, old lady." He joked, hearing her groan from the adjustment of her bones.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said, as she disappeared into the kitchen.

__

As Happy worked on the bookshelf, she started cooking lasagna with a salad, rolls, and sweet corn. She made enough for Chibs and Jax, knowing they would find their way over to her house eventually.

As she placed the lasagna in the oven, she started working on her strawberry lemonade - her family and friends always raved about it, begging her to make it for their gatherings.

She missed them..

She talked to her family constantly, but it wasn't the same. She was planning to make a trip back home for a couple of weeks sometime soon.

Of course, Monica thought about moving back, before she settled into Charming. But she, also, thought that she would wake up and everything would go back to normal.

Might as well make some memories out of it, right?, she told herself, in the first week of being in Charming.

__

Happy watched her as she moved around the kitchen, lost in her thoughts. He opened the refrigerator to grab a beer that she kept specifically for them.