Chapter 20 - I'm Sorry.

___

___

Monica led her two best friends into the clubhouse, passing by the curious partygoers. The volume of the music had been turned down significantly.

She saw that Jax and Chibs were talking to one another, with a still furious Happy pacing around stopping to add his two cents in.

Bobby was the first to speak, having eyed her as she walked up.

"My God.." The curly-headed man said, as he looked at the infant car seats.

Chibs, Jax, Happy, and the rest of the Sons turned to follow Bobby's gaze yet again.

Monica's eyes flickered from the 3 men as they tensed up.

"I have a lot to explain, but only until we have a smoke free room."

Being the President, Clay spoke up, "Let's go to the Chapel." He said, before turning to walk to the back.

Monica immediately followed after him, feeling the stares on her. Tasha and Stacy looked at each other while they followed behind Monica.

Once they entered into the room, Clay turned to her to give her a pointed look.

"I know, I know.." She said.

"Do you?" he questioned, looking at the three car seats. "Family is everything to us."

Before she could respond, she felt the room become crowded. Monica and the twins placed the car seats on the middle of the table.