Chapter 31 - Family.

A/N: I don't want to let this story go..
I did not want to upload these last posts, man.. I've been sitting on them for a week.

Timeskip.

Monica slowly made her way down from the middle of the bed, trying her hardest to not wake up the 3 Sons.

They had just finished up a run, which took 5 days, and made it back home sometime around 2 a.m.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Monica went to check on the kids.

They decided to have Abel and Junior in a room together until they are older. Isabella and Jacqueline, of course, shared a room. Although, most of the time, they would refuse to go to sleep in their own room, wanting to be up under their brothers.

She peeked her head in their rooms and saw that they were still asleep.

__

It was about an hour later, when Jax made his way to the kitchen, with his sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

He silently kissed her on the temple, before heading to the coffee pot.

"You're starting early." He spoke with sleep heavy in his voice.

"I want everything to be perfect." Monica said, making his breakfast plate and placing on the island.

"Thanks, babe." Jax grunted as he slowly sat down on the kitchen stool.

"I don't get why ya'll beat each other up." She said, shaking her head.

When they came home, she had to wrap his bruised ribs since they wouldn't go to the hospital.

"If we have a problem with another brother, we have to settle it in the ring." Jax spoke in between bites of his food. "We're a club full of men.. That's a lot of testosterone swirling around."

"Tell me about it." She mumbled, putting some sauce on the meatballs that were cooking in a crockpot.

"Oh yeah, Gemma wants to know what time should she get your folks from the airport."

"Um.. they should be landing around noon."

Jax turned to look at the oven clock, which displayed 8:34am. "How the fuck am I up so early?" He asked.

"We can't sleep when she's not in bed." Happy's raspy voice answered.

He was followed by Chibs, both wearing sleep on their faces and matching Jax with only wearing their bottoms.

"Bullshit, you probably just smelled food." Happy chuckled and gave her a kiss before taking down a mug for his coffee.

"Maybe, maybe not, little one."

"Good morning, love." Chibs whispered in her ear.

"Good morning, baby." She said, turning so she could have a kiss.

"Sit and eat, you two." Monica demanded, placing their plates in front of the stools next to Jax.

"How's work going, babe?" Jax grabbed the syrup bottle. They watched as he drizzled it for a few seconds too long.