Chapter 25 - Omitted Past.

______________
3 months later.

Everything is going great, in their little corner of the world.

The triplets are 7 months now. Between them and Abel, Monica has been ran ragged.

As far as the 3 Sons.. Monica felt that they found a way to punish her for leaving town.

Not through their words or everyday actions, but how they were when they were when they intimate sometimes.

Happy took it out on her by not letting her rest in between rounds, Chibs would take her to the brink and not let her finish, whereas Jax got off on making her beg for it.

__

After spending a spa day with Donna and Gemma, Monica came home to find Jax sleeping stretched out on the couch.

Abel and Jackie were up, while Bella and Junior were down for a nap in their extra playpen that they kept in the living room.

“Did you 4 wear daddy out?” Monica asked Abel.

“I'm up, I'm up.” Jax said lowly, with his eyes still closed.

“Uh huh.” Abel said innocently, with a smile, before turning back to the Magic School Bus.

Monica always said that her children would grow up primarily watching the cartoons that she did, because they were more educational and raised self-awareness.

Of course, she wouldn't mind allowing Abel to watch newer ones.

Abel seemed to really enjoy the older selection, especially the Reading Rainbow theme song.

Monica kissed him on the forehead before picking up Jackie, who was crawling on top of Jax.

“Let's let daddy have some rest.”

I'm up..” Jax muttered again.

Monica took Jackie and Abel into her room, so Jax could go to sleep, and came back to put a cover on him.

__

A few hours later, the family were sitting at the table for dinner.

The parents ate their food and fed the triplets their pureed food, that Monica made with her Magic Bullet. They were still on birth milk and Monica planned on keeping it that way for some time.

Chibs' phone rang, in the middle of dinner. Happy and Jax looked at each other, while Chibs spoke in his native tongue angrily. During his heated conversation, he had gotten up from the table.

“What's that about?” Jax asked, once Chibs closed his burner phone. His back was still facing towards them, but they could tell how tense he was.

“I have to go to Ireland.” He said, through clenched teeth.

“Ireland?” Monica asked, confused.

"Yes, Monica.. My daughter and.. wife are in danger."

"Excuse me?" Monica said. "Your wife?"

Chibs cringed at her tone. He never told her about his forced estrangement from his wife all those years ago. It wasn't that he was trying to hide it, but it was something that just "was."

"Filip, I know you hear me." Monica felt so much disappointment.

At least she knew that Jax was going through a divorce from Wendy, when they first met, and was divorced before they had intercourse.

"Love." Chibs said softly, walking over to his seat. "There's a lot that I haven't told you. Mainly because I do not want you involved or to worry."

Chibs filled her in on his past life, how he met Fiona, and his involvement with the True IRA.