Chapter 16 - Need For Control.

Happy stalked into the warehouse, followed by Chibs and Jax.

Music was playing to drown out any screams that may be heard. Once inside, they took notice that the room was already covered in plastic wrap.

Which was perfect for Happy, for he planned on making a mess.

Happy removed his kutte and handed it to Tig, before laying a punch to one of the men that was slowly becoming alert.

“You motherfuckers really fucked up.” Happy said with a smile, getting directly in front of the man's face.

The guy spat his blood in Happy's face, who didn't even flinch as he wiped it off with his hand.

“That was nice parting gift.” Happy turned to grab the chainsaw that was in the corner.

Turning it on, he walked back to the man. “I'm going to enjoy this.. a lot.”

Happy turned to look at the other Sons and said, “Brothers, you might want to move back.”

Chibs picked up a steel bat, while Jax put on his brass knuckles.

Juice shivered at Happy's facial expression. He had seen Happy kill before, but this was something different. He tried to tune out the screams and the blood that was flying everywhere, by looking at the wall ahead of him.

__

A/N: Sex. Lots of sex.. No lie.

Monica was on leave from her job. It had been a week since the incident occurred, and afterwards she had became extremely clingy.

Chibs didn't mind, neither did Happy. They were just worried about how she would hold up whenever they had to go on the road again. They planned on asking her to stay with Gemma or at the clubhouse, whenever that would happen.

Chibs licked his lips as Monica climbed off from where she had been sitting on his face. She pressed his shoulders back down to the bed, when she saw him try to lean up.

Monica straddled him, taking off her shirt and tossing it to the side.

While her men preferred to sleep naked, she slept in a t-shirt. Sometimes she would take it off, in the middle of the night, whenever she felt hot.

Happy walked in, watching the scene with his standard toothpick swirling in his mouth. Monica felt the hairs on her neck stand from being watched, she turned to her bedroom door to find Happy staring at her.

Taking a quick pause from bouncing on Chibs, she demanded breathlessly, “Get undressed.”

Happy wouldn't argue with his woman, so he did as he was told.

She noticed 5 more smiley faces tattooed on his stomach. Happy walked over to her, grabbing her hair so he could kiss her.

Chibs had his hands on her hips to control her movement. Happy stared down at her, as she bent her head and licked off his precum.

She worked her tongue over his length, before engulfing him in her mouth. Happy bucked into her mouth, which made her take in more of him.

Chibs continued to pound into her, causing her moan around Happy. Happy fought the need to take over, knowing she needed to feel in control.

With each thrust that Chibs was giving her, Monica bobbed Happy in her mouth. Hearing her men moan, because of her, drove her wild.

She clenched around Chibs, as her orgasm started to rise. He took that as his cue to slam her down on his length, while playing with her clit.